Old Song smiled, "I'm more relieved if you say that."

Fang Deming's mind was a little unable to turn around, and he let out an "ah", not understanding what the other party was relieved of.

"The health bureau's medicinal materials are rarely purchased in the mountains, the first person who goes to the purchase may not be able to accurately identify the authenticity of each medicinal material, if the fake is received, I am afraid that even the person who will not be able to find it, and secondly, it is too troublesome to purchase it little by little, and it is generally in cooperation with large pharmacies, even if fake drugs are found, there is always a way to compensate, after all, the funds of the health bureau are not blown by the wind." Song Lao crossed his hands and rested on the table, "Mr. Fang said this, but it made me a little more confident in cooperation, and not any pharmacy owner is so sincere." Not

every pharmacy owner is stupid enough to tell the origin of the medicinal materials in his store.

Li Cheng was amused in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face, because after the three people in the hall talked about cooperation, his brother-in-law's eyes were fixed on him, and he didn't have to guess to know what it was for.

The driver started the vehicle, Song Lao and Song Ji'an left with a bunch of verbal agreements satisfied, the verbal agreement naturally can't be counted, and someone will come to be responsible for talking about the contract in two days.

"That Xu Hongyi..."Fang Deming said hesitantly.

Li Cheng sighed sadly, and immediately admitted, "It's Mr. Xu who injected capital into our store." The

black-haired middle-aged man was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized, "The co-authoring is not to repay the favor and inject capital into us, but to recognize you as a godson and come to help?"

Actually, it doesn't matter if you think so............ Li Cheng was silent for a while, anyway, the person who injected the capital was sitting in front of you, and it was estimated that no one could guess this fact, and said ambiguously: "It's almost."

After

filling the medicine cabinet in the store, Li Cheng followed Fang Deming to lock the storage room and hall inside and out, and the protection was not leaky, and then had a dinner at home, and fell asleep after feeding the lazy little ash, and the schedule on the mobile phone rang on time at six o'clock the next day, and he took a hot shower, and after sitting on the bed for two minutes, he found a clean sportswear from the closet.

Nibbling on two slices of bread smeared with yellow peach sauce and warming some milk into the pot, he poured out a cup and held it in his hand, casually threw the three Qi Pills in the storage bag into the pot and melted them into the remaining milk.

The milk bubbled in the pot, swallowing the three pills almost the moment the Yiqi Pill fell into it, and the air exuded an unusual burst of sweet fragrance.

This taste... Li Cheng sniffed, no wonder Niu Niu would say that the water soaked in the Yiqi Pill was sweet, and now there was a boiling mist, and it did smell like that. It must be known that his first Qi Boosting Pill was given to Niu Niu, and the effect was relatively fast, almost on the spot, but I am afraid that this Qi Boosting Pill will have a greater effect on ordinary people who are not monks, and the whole family will be much better after taking it in the future.

He got up early today, the family should go to the morning exercise, and the one who should sleep is still asleep, basically no one has found this pot of milk, but last night's noisy little gray paw meat pad clicked on the ground, tilted his head to look at Li Cheng, sniffed the tip of his nose at the kitchen, and took two steps closer, the vertical pupils were shining, and he ran over to layer Li Cheng's trouser legs, and said "meow" twice in anticipation.

 ✓ The male god of the trade of the two realmsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara