Li's mother, who said in her heart that she didn't understand, dialed the phone again to check the results.

"Hello, the phone you dialed is busy...""I'm sorry, the phone you dialed is on the phone, Sorry..."

"I still don't believe in this evil..."Li's mother lost her temper, ran to the bedroom with the phone, and pressed the replay every minute, which was fast and convenient, Of course, the reply I got was also a very standard Mandarin in the telecom business hall.

Li Cheng hugged his arms into the sofa and calmly drank warm water.

"Looks like you did a good job." The eldest sister Li Ancui looked at his comfortable expression, sat opposite and raised her eyebrows slightly, "What do you think about the university?" It can be seen that literature is more suitable for you, but the best choice is to study medicine.

Li Cheng nodded, and shook his head again, "I used to think about studying medicine, but then my mind changed." What

has become? Li Ancui just wanted to ask, but heard an exclamation from Li's mother's bedroom, and then a slightly shocked and excited exclamation, Li Ancui pushed open the door, only to see her mother with an unbelievable look on her face, stiff movements sitting cross-legged at the head of the bed, the phone in front of her did not have time to buckle up, and the microphone made a beep after the call.

Li Ancui instantly realized something, "Mom, did you ask, how many points did Xiaocheng score?"

"I was scared of the high and forgot a little." Li Mu sighed, as if she suddenly came back to her senses, and waved her hand excitedly and annoyedly, "Wait, I'll fight again."

......

The day of the release of the list is destined not to be too peaceful, from the director of the Education Bureau to the principal of Zhigao Friendship Middle School, everyone has paid great attention to this matter, so when a "745" score in the ranking is released, everyone was stunned.

This is by no means a score in the ordinary sense, and counting the student report cards of Zhigao Friendship High School in the past 30 years, at least none of them have ever reached the height of 745 in the college entrance examination.

However, when the principal set his eyes on the name of the master of the score, he was surprisingly stunned, Li Cheng, generally speaking, the name of the top student in the school's graduating class The principal can often hear it, but now he finds that he doesn't seem to have much impression of this student who has scored high in the exam, right? Is it a dark horse? He turned the computer page back to the list of the third mock exam, and Li Cheng's name appeared in the first row, and the score at that time was "736".

The score of the opponent in the second model test is "579".

A model "577".

The first and second models can only be said to be standing still, and it is obvious that this young man who is not obvious on weekdays has almost started from the three models before the college entrance examination, and has become a well-deserved dark horse in the whole school.

Thinking of this, the principal couldn't hold his breath anymore, he stared at the screen for two minutes, and quickly dialed the number from the landline phone on the desk with one hand, "Yes, it's me, Teacher Cen, you immediately notify several vice principals and the graduating department directors to start a meeting at ten o'clock in the morning." The

results have just come down, most people still don't know what the situation is, a meeting came down, several vice principals suddenly showed excitement on their faces, one of them was even more excited to kick the ground, and slapped both hands together, this person is Liu Zhentao, who was interviewed by Li Cheng before, maybe the principal is not familiar with Li Cheng and has no deep contact, but he has already thought of the appearance of the teenager at the first time he heard this name.