The two of them clearly didn't pose in the

ring, but they each occupied one side, but for no reason the air in the entire venue was full of slaughter, Song Muzheng was sweating nervously, and he was slapped by Li Cheng coldly.

When people are concentrating, what are they afraid of, the other party's sudden slap came down, Song Mu's heart shook violently, he covered his heart and then took away Li Cheng's hand with a pale face: "......... Be.

"Can you break the formation?"

"How is it possible, Uncle Shen can't break it." Song Mu showed a slightly ridiculous look, he was still holding his heart, and the expression on his face was a look of deep research, "Don't look at the light shield of this protective formation is only a thin layer, in fact, it can resist the powerful punch of the Extraordinary Period, generally only like Senior Uncle Shen and Senior Uncle Mingyuan, when they are cultivating to a profound existence among the disciples of the True Transmission, will this highest-level protective formation be opened, not to protect the people inside, but to fear that the competition inside will hurt us who are watching."

The big lion that sounds like a circus jumping circle has to be fenced off to prevent it from jumping out of a sudden riot, though it may not be the same in nature - it seems more appropriate to use the boxer as a metaphor.

"You're going to be in the ring in the future, there's always going to be that." Song Mu pushed his sleeves and hugged his arms, "Even if you don't challenge, there will always be people who come back to challenge you, don't break or stand, this world is the supremacy of force."

As if to cater to Song Mu's words, the momentum of the two in the ring finally climbed, and soon Mingyuan raised Ling Li to his own level in the early stage of refining the fifth layer, the young man in the Taoist robe raised his chin, under the transparent light cover, his pale eyebrows seemed to be plated with a layer of golden light, his bony fingers stretched out his sleeves, his slender index finger was raised slightly, and his fingertips lit up with a blue water light.

Under the same palm, his thumb was bent, and the other three fingers touched the edge of the clothes, and a black and white gossip plate slowly appeared in the sleeve, which happened to be fastened between the five fingers pointing in different directions.

As soon as the blue water light came out, except for the people who knew Mingyuan's information before, the other outer disciples were in an uproar, and there were few women in the continent realm, so from ancient times, if you are a man, your physical attribute is water attribute or wood attribute among the five elements, that is, you are yin, and you can also give birth to children like a woman. It's a pity that it is precisely because of this physique that the Yin genus cannot exert its maximum combat power and cannot break through itself, making it difficult for many people's cultivation to advance in a calm place.

The water light in Mingyuan's hand clearly proves his own physique, that is, the water attribute, a Yin genus can occupy the position of the second true disciple of the sect all the year round, which can no longer be described as brave.

What the hell...

It's not actually human, is it?

"He's stronger again." In the row of True Transmission disciples, Wu Mian, the third True Transmission disciple, sat on the rattan chair without a straight shape, his left hand clenched into a fist on his left temple, his right foot rested on the armrest, and he shook his leg twice.

The Red Fire Peak Lord glanced downward, his eyes paused on his disciple's disfigured posture, his eyelids couldn't help jumping twice, and he raised half of his eyebrows high for a moment, eager to slap this terrible thing, but when his eyes moved to the disciple's face, he suddenly saw the curvature of the corner of the other party's lips, as if he had taken a fancy to something, and right——