boy raised his head and drank the liquor a few times, and when he put down the empty glass, he stuck out his tongue while laughing.

Wine strengthens people's courage, and it is also easy to amplify the emotions that are not easy to be noticed in life, this person is just a glass of wine, but the white faith value on his forehead is hulala, and it is integrated into the Li orange body bit by bit.

The cultivation of the fourth layer of Qi refining that was close to perfection quickly rose a small section, and the spiritual power in the dantian vibrate, and a single impact back to the dantian circulating in the veins and veins could cause a wave of shaking, as if it was about to explode.

The fifth layer of qi refining, which was difficult for outer disciples to reach, seemed to be only a little short of the door.

Unexpectedly, the help of his hands was actually a big bargain, Li Cheng appeased the extra spiritual power, picked up the wine glass and took a big sip of face, the spicy wine flowed down his throat, passing by the chest coldly, and the smell of wine surging up in an instant, he shook his head, "I just provided a faster way, everything is your own efforts, you can do your best, it shows that you have enough perseverance, you don't need to thank me."

Li Cheng told the truth, but he didn't expect the other party to look straight at him after hearing this, maybe he was emotional, maybe he was moved, but in the end he didn't say anything, but silently contributed a large wave of faith again.

Li Cheng was silent, and also silently received, his back stiffened and he sat on the soft chair to control the surging spiritual power, in fact, all his attention was already on his body.

Feeling the fullness of the dantian, Li Cheng channeled the remaining part of the body and prepared to sprint towards the fifth layer.

There is no suffocating pain more suffocating than the impact realm, and nothing is more pleasant than the success of the rush realm, Li Cheng's eyes are half-closed, his teeth are clenched- The

sound of conversation and the scene in front of him seem to be gone.

Li Cheng squatted in his own little world.

Pain.

And happy.

Each private room on the third floor of the Emgrand Hotel is large enough, and the corresponding money needs to be spent is enough, and the father who is the deputy bureau in Yongan City can't get much oil and water, if it weren't for Zheng Zhuang's aunt who founded a company by herself, she gives a lot of pocket money every year, and after the college entrance examination, she directly stuffed him with a bank card, Zheng Zhuang would not have been able to cover such a big field.

Not to mention the tens of thousands of expensive bottles of red wine that have not been opened, the dishes on the wine table alone can cost thousands of yuan.

Zheng Zhuang didn't lack a string in his head to show off his wealth, of course, he also had a slight hint of showing off his wealth, but such a heavy hemorrhage also had a special purpose after all...

The tall shadow was cast from behind her, and the girl who was catching a glimpse of Li Cheng with her peripheral vision found that the light in her sight had dimmed, Lan Qiusheng moved away, and easily saw the person standing behind him, the other party holding an empty cup.

"Lan Qiusheng." Zheng Zhuang's eyes softened, he opened a bottle of red wine in his left hand, poured a glass of it, bent down and followed Lan Qiusheng's juice quietly, the two cups were close to each other and did not take them away quickly, he smiled on his face, and said in a low voice: "Congratulations on completing your studies."