Li Cheng stuffed the tag carved with the number "Fifty-Six" into the storage bag, and the two of them followed the people in the venue to the auction hall.

The old man carefully marked the second pot head, and then looked up at Li Cheng's back, but this time he frowned, and he didn't realize that it was actually two people who came in. That teenager... The man behind him, with the strength he had just broken through the refining realm, couldn't sense it at all.

............ Once human beings reach the realm of refining spirits, and during the period of refining artistic conceptions, they are two completely different forces, and they have built enough souls, which is enough to be called powerful. With such strength, how could he come to the small auction house of the Great Qin Kingdom?

The old man couldn't figure it out, but he didn't dare to send someone to stare at it, if that person was provoked by his actions, with the strength of the other party's Soul Refining Realm, it would be enough to level the entire auction hall.

Li Cheng and Shen You were arranged into the most central area of the hall, which was not a very good location, and even the surrounding area was particularly noisy, but after all, it was a free place, and Li Cheng was already very satisfied.

On the other side of the bench of the two of them was a sleeping bald man, probably annoyed by waiting, stretched out his legs and fell asleep in the crowd, and his cry was shocking.

The person's toes were slightly cocked, and Li Cheng felt a little wrong when he started to look at it, and he didn't think too much about it, and then he realized that such a posture could easily make passers-by trip.

"Ahh At this moment, someone opened his mouth and screamed, his voice slightly anxious and frightened.

"Be careful!" Immediately following the sudden shadow above Li Cheng's head, he saw that it was a young man who was about to fall, reflexively reached out to help the person up, and watched the young man in the silver cloak slowly straighten up, and then silently breathed a sigh of relief: "Are you okay?"

"Thank you, I'm so grateful to fellow Daoists, if you hadn't reached out just now, my wife would have fallen." Not far away, a young man in a blue robe came, as if Fang had just seen that scene, and his pale face was busy thanking Li Cheng, the young man turned around and held the young man's waist, squatted on the side of the □ and leaned his ear against his abdomen, "It's okay, it's okay, the child is okay." Wait

, kid, kid? Hey, big boy, are you mistaken, isn't this teenager next to you really a man? Li Cheng involuntarily looked at the young man's waist with wide eyes, I don't know if it is a psychological effect, and I found that it does look very... Bloated.

Li Cheng: ".................." "I thought there would be no problems with just a few steps, but I didn't expect..." The silver-cloaked boy also patted his chest with palpitations, touched his stomach with his slender fingers, and turned to Li Cheng with a grateful smile: "Little brother, thank you so much just now."

He reached out and untied his cloak, which contained a wide robe of light color, but without the cloak, the boy's high bulging belly was revealed.

That kind of round arc is a god horse?!

Can I still live happily in this world even after I have a big groove? Li Cheng's eyes were straight, he stiffened his eyes for a long time before moving, and swallowed his saliva, "Your stomach..."

"It's been eight months, and I'm going to give birth in a few days." The young man's face exuded a motherly glow, his fingers were on his abdomen, and he could see that he was a little uncomfortable sitting on the soft chair with a big belly, and he changed his position with his arms propped up, but there was still a smile in his eyes, "This is our first child." As he spoke, the young man beside him clasped his palm, and the young man turned his head to look at him, smiling happily.