...... You shouldn't have such a rebellious memory.

The man nodded with a smile and rubbed the sluggish young man's head, what is this called?

"You......... It's actually you..."Wait, are you sure you're not hallucinating? Li Cheng's eyes froze in his sockets, but he didn't fall out, suddenly closed his eyelids, lay down heavily and fell into the quilt, curled up into a silkworm chrysalis on a hot day, "Go back and hang the painting of Zhang Men Shen, just sleep, the dream is a little bigger, what the hell is it."

Shen You: "..."

Half a minute later, the young man lifted his eyelids, adjusted the focus, and stared at the other party who met his gaze without blinking—the man's eyelashes were long like small brushes, and the shadows cast under the eyes, looking beautiful and quiet—if the other party hadn't shown such a warm eye, if the other party had put on clothes or hadn't looked at each other in a * The posture lies beside himself.

Do you think that if you look like a dog, I can't see your potential for neuropathy?

"God... Uncle Shi, let's sit down and talk, shall we? Li Cheng sat up straight and found that he was not ashamed or ashamed under the quilt, and he was not wearing a cover!! The skin is bright and delicate, the short hair is soft, and it looks like it has been washed, Li Cheng wrapped his whole body expressionlessly, wrapped himself like a zongzi, and the egg couldn't be set, "Excuse me, who gave me a bath."

He lifted his eyelids, and the man replied as a matter of course, "Me."

"You don't see anything you shouldn't see, do you?" Although it's nothing to be naked by a man, the one in front of me seems to be impure for his motives, and he always feels uncomfortable at this moment!

"Do you mean 'it'?" The man's gaze gestured to a place in the young body in the quilt, and when he said these words, there was no shy expression on his face at all, and the memories of the little were always sweet: "I saw them all, pink, very cute." He thought for a moment and added, "I like it." Loved

a fart! Pink, you're a fork, is that how you describe it! Resisting the urge to burst into foul mouth, Li Cheng closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "... So my clothes............"

"Take it off."

The surging heart of the strong desire to beat the person in front of him jumped up, Li Cheng spit out the turbidity in his chest, and stabilized the emotions like chicken blood, "Forget it, change to a lighter topic, can you talk about it, how did you come here?"

He meant something, and I believe the other party could understand it.

"You brought me here." Shen You opened his arms and hugged him through the large quilt, and the faces of the two people seemed to be intimately attached together, like a large conjoined baby, Shen Daxia reminded: "Last night's posture."

So that's it, it turns out that the so-called bad things are all done by himself!

...... Yesterday I did wear it back in a daze. Hehe

I want to hit someone.

"I'm sorry to pack you up and take you away, I'll send you back right away."

Shen Yu looked at him faintly, and looked at Li Cheng with a weak heart - thinking that he could not leave with the same eyes as Xiao Gray, cute pets and human pets are two concepts, and he can still distinguish them.

Shen You shook his head, don't go back, with you. He deliberately pointed to his forehead, and a black fit pattern appeared with a slight flicker in the center of his eyebrows, Shen You's finger pointed at the pattern, as one of the parties involved, the feeling of being touched by a tiger on Li Cheng's body came again...