It was only for a moment, and the gray eyes of the rye flashed with a puzzled look.

After all, it was a personal experience, and even the senses of animals themselves are much more sensitive than those of humans, and even when he was dying in a hospital bed, Rye still clearly felt that he was immersed in a warm tide like sunbathing, as if the broken internal organs of his abdomen were mixed together under such a strange force.

Rye has no low IQ and immediately realizes that this human seems to be helping himself.

The big dog snorted at Li Cheng very humanely, Li Cheng didn't understand what it meant, but he quickly understood what Rye meant—I saw a huge mass of faith on the big dog's forehead seeping into Li Cheng's body in an instant.

Originally, under Xiao Ash's gratitude, the aura that had increased by two or three points increased again, and the accumulation of the three layers of qi refining rose slowly, and soon reached the peak barrier.

The huge belief value ran along the tendons, and with a sudden click, Li Cheng's dantian trembled, and he broke through the fourth layer of Qi cultivation normally, and even had the strength to rise forward by half a section in the accumulation of the fourth layer before it could be stopped.

Too much!

It was a total bonus!

Li Cheng was pleasantly surprised to continue to instill aura, because of the belief value as a supplement, the body is like a converter from faith to aura, so the high-power output will not feel very tired... Thinking about it, those light yin genera in the continent may never get so many faith points, but it is really good for me to spend it very happily, and suddenly feel that I am so wasteful, hehehehehe.

Rye get better soon!

Then Cai Yingying suddenly said very harshly when Li Cheng was in a good mood to collect faith points...

"Sing it a song."

What the? Li Cheng's eyes widened: ".................." Wait, Dr. Cai is not actually talking to him, is he?

Raising his head, Li Cheng glanced at the young doctor who was looking into his eyes, and found that he had indeed been shot. "Rye likes to listen to songs the most, and when you sing next to him when I operate on it, his attention will be diverted." Cai Yingying calmly explained.

...... I may not have all five tones. Li Cheng tried to refuse.

"It's okay, it doesn't understand." Cai Yingying didn't ask deeply about the question of whether Li Cheng sang well or not, after all, the purpose of singing was mainly to divert Rye's attention to reduce the pain, so he could start the operation. Dr. Cai took out two balls of cotton and dipped them in a little water to plug his ears, which seemed to have a good sound insulation effect, "Okay, you can sing."

What is your disgusted expression that I just need to plug my ears first, so I can't hear the voice and you sing casually?

...... Heart congestion.

Seeing that the boy was dumbfounded, Dr. Cai raised one eyebrow and made a puzzled expression... Do you still want to look at the lip shape? Li Cheng closed his eyes speechlessly, and began to sing resignedly, the aura running in his body overflowed with the opening, and the humming without lyrics was particularly melodious.

Singing, just tune it out.

As for whether it is incomplete in the pentatonic sound... In fact, Li Cheng didn't know how he sang, he sang the national anthem with the whole school the most, and then the school song with the whole class.

I haven't opened my voice alone, and I don't know the content.

Half an hour later, Dr. Chua was relieved and surprised that there was a little blood in the internal organs of the rye, which was incredible! It doesn't match what I saw at the beginning! It was a rare blessing that only