Chapter 350: Long-term Plan!

Start from the beginning

In his opinion, this was simply unbelievable!

Although those fellows were only some Saint Realm ants in his opinion, it was already shocking enough to be able to clearly feel the growth of their auras every two hours!

Under normal circumstances, even a genius would need at least a year to achieve such an increase in strength under the premise of having enough resources!

However, these guys’ talent was clearly only so-so, but every two hours, they could achieve such a strengthening effect!

This was simply unbelievable!

Jin Jia prided himself on being a genius. If he could also cultivate in such an environment, his cultivation in a day would be comparable to more than 20 years of bitter cultivation in the past!

Such an improvement was terrifying!

Therefore, if he could really live and become a member of the personal guards, it would be a good choice for Jin Jia. At the very least… it was much better than before. He had finally realized that being a spy for the Light Domain was the worst deal he had ever made in his life!

It was not bad to follow Lin Bei.

Furthermore, although this kid was not as strong as the Holy Light Saint Emperor, his potential was definitely stronger than the latter. Most importantly, this kid had grasped several types of ancient martial arts power, and the Holy Light Saint Emperor had only grasped one.

In comparison, it was obvious who was worth investing in!

“The condition is very simple. I think you’re lucky. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been able to find treasures like the Shadow of Harmony, the Sea-Pacifying Godly Pillar, and the Ancient Firmament Ring. Therefore, I want you to be the leader of the Treasure Hunting Group in my personal guard team and be in charge of searching for treasures for me.”

Lin Bei said unhurriedly.

He could tell that Jin Jia had already wavered when he said that he would spare the other party’s life. Now, he only needed to explain the pros and cons to the other party. He believed that Jin Jia would make the right choice.

“What Shadow of Harmony? What Sea-Pacifying Godly Pillar? What Ancient Firmament Ring? These… I don’t know.”

When Jin Jia heard this, he was stunned. Soon, he had a headache. He really didn’t know what these things had to do with him. Could it be that Lin Bei had misunderstood something? If Lin Bei really thought that he could find any treasure, he would be in trouble if he disappointed the other party!

“You… I really don’t know if I should call you lucky or unlucky.”

When Lin Bei heard this, his tone was complicated. In the end, he decided to let Jin Jia get to know his old friends again. He took out three treasures and explained them to Jin Jia one by one. Soon, he looked at the silent Jin Jia and asked calmly, “Do you understand now?”

“I… I understand.”

With that, Jin Jia seemed to have lost all his strength and collapsed to the ground. A self-deprecating smile appeared on his lips as he muttered, “I’m a fool.”

“Alright, what’s in the past is in the past. Work hard under me in the future and I won’t forget your benefits! But let me tell you in advance, don’t be a traitor!”

“I know. If I hadn’t wanted to become stronger previously, I wouldn’t have… Sigh, forget it. There’s nothing to say about my luck. Actually, if I had really insisted on staying true to my heart back then, it might have been another outcome.”