Chapter 20: Final Request

Start from the beginning

“Of course I come to meet them,” Orionna firmly decided. She felt relief and eagerness, however didn’t know where or how to do so. She knew they were extremely vigilant seeing how they spotted them before they even crossed the bridge. It was amazing! Searching around, she pondered where a camera or device was. She decided to wave around, curious whomever was watching.

Sky chuckled as he joined her. Turning her shoulders to face a certain direction, he responded, “Those dots over on the post scan facial recognition. They took your face from Hydyn’s interview, I bet. They’ve been looking diligently. Usually, they do that to scout out the Tribrinkian wanted list that’s required, but Marix learned to hack our Elite recognition from the database. I do commend him on that! I’m not sure why he let slide your face now, but I think he wanted to alert them to see their response. So far, all seems promising.”

Orionna continued to wave peacefully as Sky pondered how she was Queen, even of Hiesu. Their Queen was simply strolling about, and these people hadn’t even considered such a thing. Hiesu never gave trouble. He felt much more at ease here even as tightly connected as it had been to Tribrinka.
Now that they knew Chaos’s alias was Kyia, they made use of her resources, including high-end penthouses and rentals. She swiftly directed them access to her private home overlooking lights and red distant sands.

“How many places do you own?!” Orionna squawked as she carefully sat on an opalescent couch with bronzed studs placed in a decorative way. It looked completely pristine and expensive. The whole place flowed in an artistic grunge design Hiesu’s aesthetic was popular for. Vibrant and intense colors were splashed on her walls with color changing paint. When one stepped about, the  full wall displays changed from greens to yellows, reds, blues, purples, and all sorts. Pipes and circuitry displays were inlaid in decorated clear counters and windows. Orionna loved Chaos’s underlit counters that rippled images randomly in a tranquil way.

“I own enough to supply good people homes and to make a profit off the rich. I make sure to supply their needs quite adequately for the compensation. I wish it was good enough for a queen of an empire, however,” she laughed.

Orionna’s eyes popped as she declared, “This is way fancier than anything I could have imagined! I thank you for allowing me to reside here.”

Chaos waved the comment off as she stated, “We’re best friends. Anything I got you can borrow. I so wanna take you to my resort off the Seas sometime, I enjoyed planning that place out. A lot of events were hosted there.”

“You’re talking about the Sea Mirage Resort in Hyiad,” Marix inquired with raised brow as Guard and Sky whistled. From what Orionna could gather, it seemed fancy indeed.

Soon, the group settled in the luxury bedrooms as Chaos relaxed with Orionna in the main bedroom. She could tell the poor girl was nervous to meet with the leaders of Hiesu tomorrow. She bent down by her after drying her long hair as she consoled, “No worries. Marix is buddies with these guys, I think. If he ain’t worried in the least, I trust we’ll be fine. Whenever I dealt with them, they’ve been respectful, good guys. I never got any trouble.”

Orionna nodded as they both settled to sleep. She would trust all would go well as she prayed to the Great One for the day. The night went swift as it ever did as Orionna seemed in a daze, apprehensive to look her best.

The group seemed casual as they entered a high rising pipework building. Orionna remembered strolling by it a few occasions on their last visit. However, she never realized it was the City’s main center.
The Elites looked very familiar with it’s workings as she was led easily to the highest floor. Pipes and neon glowing cords laced the hallways, staircases, and elevators on a neatly decorated way. Some were even arranged into shapes and took the place of pictures in decorating. She really liked the mesh work walls. They changed into a vivid rainbow assortment of sparkling colors. She wanted to study its dazzling displays for hours, but it wasn’t the time.