16. part i: Blush

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: I wanted to talk for a minute. Can I?

Yn: Hm! Sit here, please.

She offers me a chair located beside her study table. I shut the door but don't lock it and make my way to there. I sit down having literally zero expressions to give off a single hint of what is going through my mind.

And maybe about the little disappointing moment I faced opening the door...

"So..What Do You Think?" I ask her.

"About what?"

Is she mewing? Her voice is so low due to shyness spread all over her face it's almost sounds like she's mewing her words.

"About what happened downstairs."

Who am I even kidding? My own voice is so low that we can easily hear a pin dropping anywhere in the room.

"Did...did anything bad...happen, that you came so fast and burged? Did anything happened when I was gone?"

She's suddenly all worked up and looks genuinely curious about her questions. I stand up and cup her face immediately to still her nerves. But she stops breathing abruptly.

Aaaaaand...She's Blushing again! A chuckle left my lips cause she's being too adorable for my poor, weak heart right now. Her soft skin under my touch is melting my heart. A desperate need to....Can I close the distance already???

She lowers her head down still resting on my palm and makes me bent down a little to find her face features forming beautifully for me.

"Nothing happened. But I didn't like how you deliberately cut off all the communications between us!"

Yn: Sorry!...I was worried you'll fall in danger again if I stay near your vicinity.

Yoongi: So you didn't consider asking me if I can tolerate staying away from you?

She surprises herself with my words as she looks straight in my eyes with 'what did you say!' face.

Yoongi: Yn, you don't even know how much I wanted to talk to you about everything. How much I missed you. And...

Yn: And?

Yoongi: And...maybe missed touching you.

My hand looses it's control. It trails down her jawline slowly to the neck. She's so soft!! My thumb still on her cheek, caressing it. My breathing goes uneven....

fuck!

Yn's POV,

WHAATT!!!

MISSED WHAT???

WHEN DID HE T..TO...TOUCH ME?!?!?!?

My face is clearly mirroring every emotional rollercoaster I'm riding through.

My senses return to me as he starts caressing my cheek with his soft, fluffy hand. And the rest of the palm travels down my neck. *uneven breathes* How come it looks so veiny and masculine but is so soft everytime?

Soon enough I melt in his hand, more specifically in the gental care he's providing, unasked. Oh, I love this feeling!

I snap open my almost closing eyes as the adrenaline rush hits me when he grabs my falling body by the waist. The simple and loose touch sends shivers down my body. Goosebumps break all the limits...

I look in his dreamy eyes, that seems to be drawn in such a fine day by the almighty with all the world's time in his hands...

Very slowly my eyes go down to his rosy lips, still admiring the warm gaze full of Love....

L-Love? *thump thump*

UGGGHHHH! WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO BE THIS IRRESISTIBLE MR. MIN FKING YOONGI!!!!!!

AND WHY THE HELL MY BLUSH JUST CAN'T STAY HIDDEN?!?!? UGHGH...
I'M GOING CRAZY! THIS MAN...

THIS MAN IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME! AND IT'S TODAY!!!

MY GUT NEVER LIES! NEVER!

YN: Mr. Min, what are you even sayi...

Yoongi: Did you miss me?

Yn: Me? Umm..Yeah! I thought if you're doing okay...maybe..

Yoongi: Maybe?

Yn: hmm..maybe!

Yoongi's POV,

A Maybe?

I let go of her face and ask her one last question before leaving the room for her to get ready, "Do you...like flowers?"

She nodds slightly. And I can see her lips curving upwards hiding a smile. *smiles*

I like her!

"You can get ready for the picnic I'm supposing your family is having. I'll leave now." I state glancing her bed that's showcasing her few elegant, flowy dresses that she can't choose between. *chuckle* Are those hers?

I reach for the door. And before leaving finally,
"The white one will go perfectly with tonight's events."....

Yn's POV,

Yn's POV,

Did he just suggest me what to wear? In that sweet way?

mmmmmmm~~~~~

I squeal hard and drop straight on my bed.

Yoongi! Why you're such a green flag???

But wait!

Why did he leave so fast? I mean he was lovingly caressing me, and the next moment he's downstairs? Did..somehow I gave him the message...that maybe...I'M NOT LIKING THIS???

NOU! I LIKE HIM! (◞‸◟)

I sit up in bed whining overthinking that maybe I turned his emotions off!!!

OTTUKE!!

YN! Why everytime he takes things in his hands to progress, you do something stupid?!? WHYYYY!!!~~~

I take the dress from bed in front of me what he chose for me, deciding clearly,
I'M NOT GONNA MAKE ANY STUPID MISTAKES FROM NOW ON!

I like him. So does he.

He's making efforts. So I need to do the same if I want it to progress!

I'm gonna tell him 'I love him' tonight!

Mmmmm....maybe I should start with 'I like you' ?

What should be my first approa...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MY SOUL PRACTICALLY LEAVES MY BODY AS I DISCOVER ,

MY UNDERGARMENTS DOING A FASHION SHOW IN THE FRONT ROW OF THE BED!

He must've seen that!!! AAAAAAA

*cries dramatically* ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶

[Next part coming soon! Stay tuned and Vote if you're liking it. Thanks for sticking with the story :) ]

To Be Continued...