• You promised •

- Chapter eleven -

  *ੈ✩‧₊˚

• You promised •

THE TRIO all ran behind the big church placed in the middle of the cemetery. "I think its best if we split us" Jiro breathed out looking at his two friends who also looked as just out of breath as he did. "You're right, it's probably the best option, we don't want the ghost having the opportunity with having a triple kill" Hikaru laughed at
his own words.

Chiyo brought her two friends into a bone crushing hug the two quickly doing the same. "You two better stay safe" they both nodded as they slowly pulled away from the group hug. "Stay safe" Hikaru said before running off into a random direction. "I will see you soon" Jiro was the next to run. He ran towards a small hut placed at the far back of the cemetery and went inside of it hiding himself in the very back corner.

THE GHOST IS NOW ON THE LOSE.

Jiro breathed in a shaky breath wanting this game to be over with and hopping his friends would be okay. The weird feeling flooded through his mind again. The feeling that something terrible, something absolutely horrific was about to erupt. Briskly the door to the little hut he was hiding him slammed open and quickly shoot like lightning speed. Jiro moved backwards his figure disappearing more into the dark corner he hid himself in.

The figure looked around with heavy breaths their arm wrapping itself around their side as blood seeped through their bright green shirt and onto their fingers. Slowly the figure started walking towards we're Jiro was crouched down at. His heart started beating rapidly praying that the other person couldn't hear it but he doubted it. He didn't know if it was the 'ghost' or just simply a player but he didn't go out to check, just to be safe.

"I think I lost them" the stranger breathed out letting his head rest on the wall beside him. "I need to find somewhere to hid before the ghost finds me again" Jiro raised his eyebrows as his heartbeat started slowly down little by little. Slowly he made his way out of his hiding spot looking up at the women still resting her head on the wall
next to him.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jiro whispered not wanting to be too loud in case the 'ghost' was near them. The stranger quickly moved themselves away from the wall pointing something sharp towards Jiro with their other hand still clutching their blood soaked shirt. "It's okay, I won't hurt you" Jiro reassured the young looking women as he slowly got up from the floor putting his hand in front of him. Slowly the dark haired women put the sharp weapon to her side.

"Yes- I'm alright" her voice was soft and calming. She looked around the age 19 or maybe 21. She had shoulder length black hair with a small light pink bow in it. She was wearing drown cargoes with the bright green hoodie. 'She looks like a Christmas tree' jiro tried not to laugh at what she was wearing but concentrating on more
important subjects.

"Did you get hurt?" He pointed at the blood that was now slowly dripping onto the floor. The women looked at him giving Jiro a weird look before looking back down to her blood soaked shirt. "Obviously I'm hurt!" The women shouted. She slapped a hand over her mouth as the two stayed silent more a few seconds.

Nearly a two minute passed and Jiro was sure the 'ghost' didn't hear the girls shouts. Unfortunately for him the 'ghost' did indeed hear them as the two heard pounding on the door. Quickly without giving any second thought Jiro curled back into the little hiding spot he was in before placing a few boxes in front of him as the 'ghost' tried getting the door open.