• What is this place? •

- Chapter three -

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• What is this place? •

THE ARROW the trio had followed brought them to a big shopping centre. The lights were on in the shopping centre which confused the group as the rest of the lights in Tokyo don't work. Slowly the three walked into the shopping centre surprised to find around twenty people already there holding phones in their hands. This confused Jiro even more as he now knew no phones worked as his friends also informed him that their phones are
not working too.

"People!" Chiyo sighed in delight being glad that they have finally found people. In front of them was a wooden table with phones on top. Being the curious person he was Jiro was the first out of the three to pick up a phone. 'Facial recognition confirmed'.A lady's voice spoke startling the friends as they all looked at each other weirdly.

Slowly Chiyo and Hikaru also picked up a phone the lady's voice speaking out once more. "What is this" Chiyo whispered not expecting anyone to answer her. "It's a game" a young woman around the trios age walked up to them. "A game? What do you mean?" Hikaru was the next to ask questions as he gave the girl a sceptical look while crossing both his arms over his chest.

Before the young woman could continue the same lady's voice that spoke from the phone started speaking once more.

REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED

THERE ARE 31 PARTICIPANTS

THE GAME WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY

The confusion only started to grow more by the second. What type of game are we talking about? Jiro looked at his friends seeing how they also looked as confused as ever.

Soft mumbling was heard all around him from different people. He looked around the room now only realising how dirty people looked. There clothes are all messed up and they have cuts all over their faces. Some even look like their about to pass out, they look exhausted.

His eyes slowly drifted towards the lady that started talking to them before the robotic lady's voice spoke out to them. She had cuts dotted around her face and arms. She had massive eye bags as if she hasn't slept in days. One thing that really caught his attention was the blood on her clothes. The once while blouse that the young lady was wearing was now blood red.

Before he could let his thoughts go any further the robotic voice spoke again.

GAME: SCAVENGER HUNT

DIFFICULTY: FOUR OF CLUBS

RULES: ALL PLAYERS MUST GET INTO A GROUP OF THREE. IF NOT IN A GROUP WITHIN THREE MINUTES YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ELIMINATED. AFTER THE THREE MINUTES YOU'RE GROUP WILL BE GIVEN A PIECE OF PAPER WITH ITEMS ON. YOU WILL NEED TO GO AROUND THE MALL AND FIND THESES ITEMS AND THEN PUT THEM INTO YOU'RE GROUPS BUCKET. BUT BE CARFUL THERE WILL BE A HUNTER IN THE MALL WITH YOU TRYING TO ELIMINATE YOU. YOU CAN NOT STEAL FROM EACH OTHER'S BUCKETS OR YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ELIMINATED.

CLEAR CONDITION: YOU AND YOU'RE GROUP WILL NEED TO FIND ALL OF THE ITEMS ON THE LIST PROVIDED AND PUT THEM INTO YOU'RE BUCKET BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT. IF NOT COMPLETED IN TIME YOU AND YOU'RE GROUP WILL BE ELIMINATED. ONLY ONE GROUP
CAN WIN.