• Game •

- Chapter two -

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

• Game •

"NO MORE fireworks! We need to start looking for this shirt I want before someone else takes it" Chiyo practically dragged the two boys into the small clothes shop. "The shirt better still be here, or else" Chiyo mumbled to herself as she walked away from her friends as the two tired to catch up to the speeding girl.

"Stop walking so fast" Hikaru slightly yelled to the girl with a playful look in his eyes. "It's just a shirt, don't see why she's so determined to find it" Jiro chuckled at that slowing down so he was now beside Hikaru. "It's you're lovers birthday soon, what are you going to get her?" Jiro
asked curiously.

Hikaru hummed thinking about it for a few seconds before answering his best friend. "Might get her some new makeup and her favourite flowers" The boy nodded seeing the loving expression on the other face making him smile. Jiro has always loved seeing his friends happy which is why he always tried his best to make them smile.

"Omg! I got the last one" Chiyo shouted as she ran towards the two boys with a big glowing smile on her face. "Nearly had a fist fight for it but I got it!" Hikaru and Jiro looked at each other then back at the girl in front before they both bursted
out in a fit of laughter. The said girl scoffed at her two friends before also joining in the fit of laughter.

Their fun was cut short as the bright lights of the small shop they were in complete shut off. "Huh? That's weird" Hikaru was the first to speak after a few seconds of complete silence. Weird indeed. This doesn't normally happen.

Jiro was brought out of his thoughts by an now very uneasy Chiyo which was very abnormal for the girl as she never really worried about anything. Anyways the bright and happy one in the friend group. "Hey guys...where did everyone go?" Her voice was quite definitely not like her normal loud voice, not to be rude.

Finally Jiro looked around his surroundings only now noticing how they were now the only people in the shop. He swears not even a minute ago there were around ten people in the shop but know it's just them, not even any workers are here. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Hikaru asked in a nervous tone which was very evident in his
facial expression.

Hikaru has always been the laid-back type of guy not having a care in the world. He always has a calm expression on his face no matter the time or place but today was different. He was worried.

After a few more seconds of silence the three all looked at each other all thinking the same thing. "Uh- should be check outside to see if anyone is out there?" Jiro asked his friends, they both slowly nodded their heads as the three ploddingly walked out of the shop and outside into the now empty city. "What the-" Chiyo breathed out as she did a full 360 taking in all her surroundings. "Everyone's gone" Hikaru finished for her as he also looked around their surroundings.

Jiro could now feel the panic rising up in him. Where did everyone go? Is it only the three of them left? Was there some type of evacuation they weren't informed of? No, that can't be possible. For one they would of noticed the people leaving the shop they were in and two they are way too many people in Shibuya city for this type of thing to go unnoticed by the three friends.