• Injured •

- Chapter five -

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

• Injured •

WHEN THE trio had finally made it back to Jiro's small apartment they still didn't utter a word to one another about the game or anything in general. Chiyo decided to break the thick silence by asking her two friends questions.

"What the fuck is this shit!? We just saw a guy being shot by a fucking laser, a laser!". Chiyo flopped onto the dark coloured couch looking at the blank Tv in front of her still clutching her arm some how going unnoticed by the two boys. "There games" Chiyo looked up at Hikaru who was just staring into space not making any move to look back at the girl. "Games? As in plural?" The male simply nodded his head still not taking his eyes off of the floor.

"Hikaru" finally the said boy lifted his head up looking at who called his name out. "You told me you would explain everything once we got out of there" Jiro said matter-of-factly as he went over to sit next to Chiyo. "Right...well apparently there are more games like the one we just played." The two friends listened carefully to what Hikaru was saying not missing a beat. "The suits and numbers have meanings. The higher the number the harder the game is" Jiro nodded his head understanding what the other is saying. "And the suits? What do they mean?" Chiyo being the impatient person she is ushered Hikaru to continue.

Hikaru rolled his eyes at his impatient best friend. "Yes, I was getting there Chiyo" Chiyo raised her eyebrows awaiting for her unanswered question. "Clubs, the one we just played is a teams game. Spades is strength and Diamonds is intelligence. As for hearts that's the most deadly one, betrayal". Chiyo and Jiro both stayed silent slowly taking in what Hikaru explained to them. "But- why are we here? And why is Tokyo like a fucking ghost town!?" Jiro and Hikaru saw how Chiyo was starting to get upset meaning she either needed her coffee or she was hungry. A loud rumbling was heard around the small apartment room as all four eyes went towards Chiyo. She's hungry. Chiyo have a sheepish smile while patting her belly lightly. "Guess I'm a little hungry."

And that's how they now found their way walking towards the store only a few minutes away from where Jiro lived. "Can't believe you don't have anything good to eat" Chiyo grumbled as she walked in between the two boys her arms crossed over her chest. "Well, for your information I have been very busy theses past few days" Jiro pointed a finger at the moody girl walking beside him. Chiyo and Hikaru both gave Jiro a 'don't bullshit us' look. "By busy do you mean sleeping in bed all day and eating a shit ton of food?" Hikaru now also crossed his arms over his chest as a cold breeze brushed over them. Jiro clicked his tongue looking away from the pair acting as if he didn't hear them. The two friends both laughed at this quietly not wanting the other to hear.

"Last one at the store is a rotten egg!" Jiro yelled as he ran as fast as he could towards the small shop she around the corner. Jiro has always been the fastest one in the group which always came in handy at this type of thing. Back when the trio were in High school they always had to do some type of running activity in PE class and surprise, surprise Jiro was always on of the winners. PE was one of his most favourite lessons.

Of course the first person to touch the stores wall was Jiro, Chiyo being close behind the boy where as Hikaru was far behind just casually walking up to the two friends with a fond smile on his face. "Hikaru is the rotten egg!" Chiyo plugged her nose with her two fingers while scrunching her eyes acting as if she could smile him from here. Jiro bursted out laughing as Hikaru finally make it in front of the two laughing friends. "Don't laugh at me" Hikaru playfully pushed passed Jiro and Chiyo as he walked into the store crossing his arms over his chest once more.