• It's only the start •

- Chapter four -

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

• It's only the start •

JIRO PICKED up a pencil walking up to his group handing out the pencil to Hikaru. "I found the first item" Jiro shook the pencil in the boys face with a playful smile. "I'm not in the mood" Hikaru grumbled swatting the boys hand away from his face. "Rude" Jiro mumbled under his breath making Chiyo laugh slightly. Hikaru looked back at them with a glare only making them
laugh more.

Hikaru walked ahead of the pair looking for the next item. "I can't stop thinking about that guy" Chiyo admitted, Jiro looked over at her nodding his head before looking ahead of him once more. "Yeah, why do you think he said we would die
out here?" Chiyo only shrugged her shoulders speed walking towards Hikaru leaving Jiro behind.

THE HUNTER IS NOW ON THE LOSE

The same weird feeling from before when they were walking towards the game arena came back. The feeling as if something very bad was about to happen wouldn't leave Jiro alone no matter what he tired to do. "Somethings not right about this" he muttered to himself before also speed walking towards his friends realising how far ahead the two were from him.

All he wanted to do right now was go home and sleep in his bed. Its alright super late and he just wants this stupid game to be over and done with already. Jiro yawned only now realising how tired he is and how he would do absolutely anything to go to sleep right now.

"What's next on the list?" Chiyo asked the boy holding the paper. "A book" he simply said as he threw the paper to his side. He still seems pretty pissed by that weird guy from before. "The book store is just over there" Chiyo grabbed onto the annoyed boys hand in an attempt to drag him towards the book store. Chiyo looked behind her seeing Jiro still far behind them "come on! We need to win" the short girl ushered her friend to follow as he did so.

Walking into the book store gave the three an eerie feeling. Usually the book store was filled with people but now it was different. No one was around, no hushed whispers could be heard and not even the annoying workers trying to shush everyone was here.

"Does it say what type of book we need?" Jiro asked as he walked to the other side of Hikaru. The said boy looked back at the piece of paper that was by his side before slowly nodding his head. "It's saying any type of thriller book, where do they even keep those?" Hikaru groaned in annoyance already done with the game. "Oh! I know" Jiro ran up the mini pair of stairs his friends following him closely behind.

Him and his sister always went to the book store together even though Jiro thought it was the most boring thing ever. His sister loved it and he just wanted to make her happy. Jiro smiles sadly at all the books before picking up one. 'She used to love this one' he thought to himself still smiling down at the book. "You found it!" Chiyo took the book from his hands as she was the one carrying anything so far. Jiro only hummed in response looking at the colourful bracelet on his wrist.

The two friends looked at each other worryingly before the trio descended down the stairs. "There is also a bookmark on the list" Hikaru's voice broke through the thick silence as he was holding up one of the stores bookmarks. "What else do we need" Jiro took the paper from his friends hand reading over what they needed and what might be the closest to them.