• I promise •

- Chapter seven -

ੈ✩‧₊˚

• I promise •

HIKAUR'S EYES lit up as his shook the others shoulders. "Well what are you doing? Lead the way" Hikaru pushed Jiro towards the stairs after making sure the tagger was out of sight. Jiro pushed his friends hands off. "I can walk on my own" Hikaru simply shrugged before ushering the other down the stairs once again not wanting to waste any more time then they already have.

The two silently walked towards the door as the homeless looking man turned the corner heading towards the door. "You three also found it out too?" Jiro raised both his eyebrows turning around to see the blond walking up to the trio. "Yeah, this is the safe room" homeless guy spoke placing his hand on the door knob hesitating slightly.

"You gonna open it?" Hikaru spoke up as he crossed his arms over his chest starting to get annoyed by the hesitating male. "When did he shoot from so far away?" Jiro huffed as he tapped his foot on the floor repeatedly not typically wanting to waste anymore time right now. 'Just open the fucking door already!' Jiro wanted to say but kept his mouth shut not wanting to make any enemies even though the lad didn't seem much
of a major threat.

"I guess there is something we don't know" Chishiya started as he walking closer to the trio stopping right beside Jiro. Hikaru gave the blond haired male a side eye as Jiro stood there just waiting for the door to be opened. "But-" pulling out a phone the blond showed the dark haired male his phone showing they only have three minutes left until the bomb would go off. "-We don't have much time left" Jiro rolled his eyes "really stating the obvious right there, thanks" he muttered to himself causing Hikaru to cover his mouth with his hand trying not to laugh too loudly. Chishiya have a simple smirk looking at Jiro for a second then back to the unnamed male by the door which is still unopened.

With a shaky break the lad slowly opened the door and walking in the other three closely following behind. The room was pitch black Jiro having to hang onto his friends shirt so he wouldn't trip over and make a fool of himself. The dark room was quite, too quite, giving off an
eerie feeling.

"I think the safe room-" the guys sentence was cut short as loud gun shots came flying their way only just missing their faces. Chishiya suddenly took something out of his pocket and pushing it towards the second taggers body. 'A taser? Where did this man get a bloody taser!?" Jiro scoffed looking over at the blond man who smirked as if he just accompanied something life changing.

"It never hurts to be prepared-" briskly the horse masked tagger shot up from their spot trying to shoot the four in the process but failing. Hikaru pushed Jiro and Chishiya out of the room not having anytime to get the other out of the room too. 'Well, he's probably a gonna" Jiro shrugged but not being able to shake away the guilt flowing in
his veins.

"Somebody help! We need two people to complete the game, it's impossible to do it alone! The safe room is in room 406!" The homeless looking guy shouted at the top of his lungs. "Your joking" Hikaru groaned, hitting his head on the wall beside him lightly in frustration.

Jiro took a deep breath before walking back over towards the blue door slightly pushing the blond out of the way as he was crouching down in front of the door. "What are you doing?" Hikaru asked now standing up straight and looking at his friend. "You heard the homeless guy, we need two people to complete the game". Chishiya laughed at that making the two friends look down at him before a split second.