• The beach? •

- Chapter eight -

˖*°࿐

• The beach? •

THEY STAYED there in the middle of the deserted road hugging and crying their eyes out together. Soon after they parted and eventually made their way back to Jiro's apartment where an very worried Chiyo was staying. Pacing back and fourth in the small living space, occasionally looking out of the window hopping to see her two friends walking back to the apartment but to no luck only making her anxiety worsen by the second. Chiyo couldn't get the though that something bad had happen to her two childhood friends in the game they played out of her head.

Jiro pushed open the door after opening it and entering his apartment, Hikaru following soon after. Chiyo abruptly turned around now facing the two instead of looking out of the window worryingly. "Jiro! Hikaru! Thank god you two dumb shits are alright" Chiyo excitingly sprinted towards her two friends bringing them both in a tight hug not wanting to let go. "You two got me so worried" the women whispered out letting small sobs leave her mouth as Jiro and Hikaru hugged the girl back tightly. "I care about you guys so fucking much" she mumbled so softly that the two could barely catch what she was saying.

Jiro smiled to himself feeling the urge to cry for the third time today but fought against it. "Never pull that shit on me again! You got it? From now on any time we decide to play a game we play together! You got that you shits!?" Chiyo strictly shouted as she pulled away from the crushing hug tears still in her eyes. She pointed her finger at Jiro and Hikaru waiting for their response.

Hikaru was the first to speak rolling her eyes playfully at the girl as he did so. "Agreed. And we promise to never do that to you again Chiyo, geez didn't know you could get so emotional" Hikaru laughed to himself. Chiyo gasped slapping Hikaru's shoulder harshly before storming off into the bathroom with her arms crossed over her chest. "And strong" he muttered making Jiro laugh out loud. "I heard that!" Chiyo shouted from the bathroom only making Jiro laugh harder.

Jiro knew he was very lucky to have such a great bond with Chiyo and Hikaru. Not many people have that but he does and he will cherish that for a lifetime. Jiro can't imagine his life without the two friends by his side. No matter what scenario comes to mind Chiyo and Hikaru are always there.

He has so many happy, exciting and even sad memories with his friends that he would never forget. He remembers the time he finally got the courage to come out to his friends and they couldn't have been any more supportive. They stayed by his side when his parents got mad at him when they found out he was gay. His parents didn't stay mad for too long which was a good thing because his missed his sister dearly...and his bed of course.

His sister, Aiko was always by his side no matter what. When he was upset she was there, when he was angry at something she was there, when he was happy she was still there, right by his side. They spent hours on end together. They went to the mall together, they walked to school together, they did everything together.

Aiko was one of the sweetest most loving person Jiro has ever had the pleasure to meet. Jiro knew he was extremely lucky to have such a good bond with his sister even though they sometimes fight, they always make up within the hour. Aiko was the first person Jiro told about his sexuality. Jiro remembers how tightly she hugged him that day. Everything was amazing...until it wasn't. That day, that awful day. It will forever be engraved into Jiro's brain, never leaving, torturing him until the end
of time.