"you hungry?" vadah glanced over at china and China instantly nodded.

"yeah can we go to chipotle?"

"yeah I got you." vadah agreed as she started up her car.

once she pulled out of the parking lot she headed toward chipotle which was nothing but down the street.

★★

"I'm full, I ate too fuckin much." vadah rubbed her stomach once they got in the car.

China chuckled, "you gon be shitty as hell later."

"bitch shut up." vadah waved her off before she started up the car making sure to turn her heaters back on since it was cold outside.

"just sayingggg."

vadah pulled out the parking lot, stopping at the red light that was in front of her.

"I gotta get gas" vadah mumbled once the light turned green.

she drove down the street spotting a gas station, pulling in.

"you want me to go in?" China asked looking at vadahs state.

she was still rubbing her stomach and she had a frown on her face.

"yeah if you don't care, girl I feel like I'm finna be sick." vadah exclaimed blowing breath out handing china a $50 bill.

"okay girl I got you." chian chuckled lowly opening her door and getting out.

she closed the door, making her way to the entrance of the gas station.

"I wish she would've went to a different gas station." China mumbled seeing all the dudes by the front of the store gambling, and just hanging around.

as china was walking in there was a bunch of the dudes cat calling her.

"damn ma!"

"aye lil mama lemme get back dea!"

ignoring all of them she entered the store going up to the front counter.

"can I get $50 on pump .." china trailed off looking of the glass doors to see what pump they were parked at.

"3."

"I gotcha." the worker replied grabbing the cash from her.

shortly, a man had walked up beside china.

"aye mike gimmie 2 packs of dem grape backwoods." the man spoke, his voice raspy and deep.

"and you can go head and put ha gas with my shit, I got it."

the worker nodded handing china back the $50 she had gave him.

china hesitantly grabbed the money back before she looked over at him.

and she couldn't lie he was attractive to her.

he was brownskin and he had black dreads with a beanie sitting on his head. and his eyes were like an almond shape, not to also mention he had pretty curly eyelashes too.