Birthday Surprise

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." I say softly and she kisses my head gently.

"Why don't you care about your birthday Babe?" Seraphine asks and I sigh softly.

"Because they didn't care until we lost Gramps." I say and Evelynn looks into my eyes. "A-And Jeremy." I say and shiver slightly.

"Oh you poor thing. We're going to make this the best birthday week ever." She says and my eyes widen.

"W-Week?" I ask softly and Evelynn nods.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" Evelynn asks and I see all of the girls cross their arms.

"Y-Yeah! I do!" I say and Evelynn taps my cheek gently.

"That stutter and fake confidence is really cute Baby. Now are you a good boy? Or a bad boy?" She says and I flinch at the bad boy comment.

"I'm a good boy." I say and she smiles.

"And what do good boys deserve from their Girlfriends?" She asks and I shift slightly.

"To be taken care of." I say and she smiles.

"Who's Mommies good boy?" She asks and my tail wags.

"I am." I say and she nods.

"Yes you are. Now here are the keys to one of my Lamborghinis. This is going to be your car until you choose a car you want. Understood?" She asks and I nod. "Good boy." She purrs and kisses my lips gently before they leave the house.

"What just happened?" I ask myself and shake my head before going to the garage.

(So as the book started out Grey couldn't be affected by Evelynn's or Ahri's charm spells. But Now that he genuinely loves them and vice versa, their charm spells are now three times as effective, this is why Grey is so submissive right now. Don't worry the girls are doing it subconsciously.)

I walk down the stairs and click the unlock button twice. I jump and hold my wolf ears as a loud roar echoes throughout the garage. I walk to the headlights at the very end of the garage. "Woah." I say as I stare at the custom Lamborghini.

(The license plate is literally his name with a heart by it

(The license plate is literally his name with a heart by it.)

I open the door and take a deep breath as I begin to drive out of the garage. "Hello Handsome. Where would you like to go today?" A feminine voice asks.

"What?" I ask after jumping slightly in shock.

"That's right. This is your first time in this car. Well Handsome I am Sin your personal A.I assistant. Evelynn had me installed within the car to assist you. Now where is our first destination?" Sin asks and I look at the dash to see the car has less than a hundred miles on it.

"I'm just going to my Mom's house." I say and the screen lights up.

"Driving directions to Mom's." She says and pulls up the GPS.