Chapter 11

Chapter 11

" Jane, dear one, you've returned"

" yes master, I brought him back alive, just as you wished"

" Ah Jane. you such a comfort to me. And Alice and Bella, too. oh and Kira has come as well, though I knew she would be here, she told me herself" I smiled and I noticed Edward raise an eyebrow at me." you see, Edward, what did I tell you, aren't you glad I didn't give you what you wanted yesterday"

" yes, I am, though I know Kira had something to do with it" I gave him an innocent look. He started talking with Alice but everyone looked over as Marcus and Caius appeared. Marcus stopped next to Aro and touched his palm for a second before joining Caius on one of three thrones. Alice looked frustrated so quickly explained low enough not to be rude." he sees relationships" and Edward quickly added" he's also surprised by the intensity of ours."

" so convenient, it takes a lot to surprise Marcus , I can assure you" I noticed a look similar to one Edward gives me, cross Marcus's face but it was gone before anyone noticed. Aro continued to talk with Edward as if they were old friends, then they started talking about Bella's talent. I watched as my sister stepped toward him, he took her hand and after few minutes he let go." I wonder" he mumbled his eyes flickering over to me." Kira" I stepped forward and he took my hand. A smile spread across his face and I heard Alice mumble something. Aro let go and I stepped back to my spot next to Alice, who looked at me in confusion." Strange, but just like the first time we met all the years ago, your thoughts are very unique, Kirabella" I felt my eye twitch and he smirked before looking at Jane." Jane dear" my eyes widened as I heard Edward snarling." yes master" Jane said.

" I was wondering if Bella and Kira are immune to you" It seemed to happen in slow motion, Edward launched himself at Jane and he froze. I knew Jane's gift, she make you feel as if you were being tortured where you stood. Bella let out a shriek and I looked at her as Alice grabbed ahold of her as she tried to go to him. " Jane" Aro said and she looked at him, he nodded toward Bella and Jane smiled at my sister but nothing happened. after a few more minutes her gaze flickered over to me but all that happened to was, my wrist started itching. She looked away looking constipated making me roll my eyes.

Aro laughed before asking" what do we do with you now, I don't suppose there's any way you've changed your mind, your talent would be an excellent addition to our little company

" I'd...rather...not" he told him

" Alice" he asked

" no thank you" she answered

" Bella?" Caius objected to this one and I heard Edward hiss." no, thank you" she mumbled really low.

" what about you Kira, have you thought over your decision"

" I haven't decided yet" I admitted and he frowned. " Aro, the law claims them and even you have broken it by revealing our secret to a human child, they know to much". Caius pointed out and Edward started arguing with him before Aro spoke up." unless you do intend to give her immorality"

" and if I do"

" then you would be free to go home but you would have to mean it" he told him but before Edward could say anything Alice stepped forward and held out her hand, which Aro took. After a few minute he started laughing, then with that we were free to go. we were about to leave when Aro called out" Kira, could you stay for a moment" I froze and I noticed Bella, Alice and Edward look at me." I'll be there in a minute" I mumbled and they left. The door closed with a snap and I turned to see that Aro had sat back on his throne, Marcus had sat up was looking at me with a small smile." so, this is the girl you talk so highly about, Aro"

" yes Marcus, this is the girl who is immune to even vampire venom"

" don't be frightened child, come forward" he told me and I walked toward the three vampires. I stopped at the steps and Marcus stood causing everyone to watch in surprise as he stepped toward me, that look of constipation on his face again." I'm not saying it to be rude but, why does everyone keep looking at me like that"

" while your sister blocks us out completely we get flashes from you" Aro explained" but somehow I can see your thoughts while young Edward can not"

" may, I have a word" Marcus asked and I nodded before following him from the room.

" your very close to you sister, Kira but I see a bond between you and Aro that no one else has" I frowned looking at my feet." I don't understand" I mumbled.

" when you become a vampire you will Kira"

" but I'm scared of what I might become, I can feel something in my mind, something dark and I wonder if becoming a vampire will just turn me into something I don't want to be"

" from what Aro tells me, you are a very smart girl and you will make the right choice, we walked back in the throne room to see that everyone had left and when I looked over even Marcus was gone. The only vampire left was Aro who smiled at me. I walked over to him and he took my hand." such a unique mind" he sighed." Why did you really come to that hospital all those years ago, I know it wasn't just a feeling" he smiled' it was that and your sickness made me curious, curious of what you would be like as a vampire"

" didn't work out as you hoped did it"

" no, it didn't"

" Aro how exactly are you going to make me a vampire, I'm immune to venom"

" it's something in your blood that stops it from working but if you do choose to become one, it would involve draining your body of every last drop of blood in your body" my eyes widened and he traced the two bite marks on my wrist." but wouldn't that kill me"

" not if I bit you more the once" I looked at his hand on mine and frowned." I know your scared Kira but I would never hurt you"

" that's not what I'm scared off, if your plan doesn't work, I'll just be dead" I mumbled as a tear fell down my cheek, he wiped it away and pulled me closer. We continued to talk for another hour before I went back to the room with desk. When I appeared, Bella looked over at me, looking very tired." what did Aro want" Alice asked and I sighed." nothing important" I told her before carefully pulling the scarf back over my head and pulling the sunglasses over my eyes." I saw a glimpse of your future Kira" I frowned.

" I thought you could see my future"

" I cant but when you touched Aro, I saw something"

" what did you see" I asked and she smiled" you were happy here in Volterra with Aro" I frowned before looking away." you've already made your decision haven't you Kira"

" I'm not sure" I mumbled before leaning back in the chair and closing my eyes.

Awww, little Aro and Kira moment but don't worry, this will not be last. So what do you think her decision will be, will she choose to be a vampire or stay human, the world may never know....lol jk, you'll find out soon, I promise but for now, let the question and possibilities make you go crazy, because sadly I am on vacation and my Twilight: Elclipse book is at home, so I will not be able to write the next book after the 4th, just wanted to point that out. Vote and Comment, you know the drill...lol.