Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I was asleep the moment the plane took off and I appeared next to Aro who smiled when he saw me. I looked around not seeing Edward and sighed." you seem troubled, Kira" he mumbled and his brothers glanced over at him." you cant let Edward kill himself" I told him and he frowned." how did you-' but I cut him off." He doesn't realize that he heard about the wrong death, my sister is alive, please Aro"

" We've already decided Kira" I frowned then I noticed something my image was becoming clearer" where exactly are you" he asked and I looked at my feet." I'm on a plane heading toward Italy" I told him and his brothers seemed to look around in confusion." can they hear me" I asked and Marcus seemed to look right at me." it seems so" Marcus said in an emotionless tone. The world started to darken and I heard Bella's voice in my head." Kira wake up, your phone ringing"

" see you in few hours" I mumbled before I was back on the plane. I picked up my purse and looked to see that it was dad. I showed it to Bella and her eyes widened, I answered it and dad's voice came through without even using speaker phone.

Kirabella Jasmine Swan, where are you

I looked a Bella wide eyed, no one ever used my full name unless he was really mad, even Alice looked a little scared.

With Bella

Where with Bella

on a plane, sorry cant talk right now

Then with that I hung up causing Bella to look at me like I was crazy." you do realize that when we get home, he's going to kill you"

" not if the Volturi doesn't kills us first"

" actually Aro would either turn you somehow or keep you alive" Alice pointed out.

" so either way , I'm doomed" I said sarcastically and Bella frowned." I'm confused, if its against the rules for humans to know, why did Aro try to turn Kira"

" because I look like his mate" her eyes widened" and because I was dyeing anyway Bella" we were all silent and after awhile, I fell back to sleep. We landed and I waited outside with Bella, just as a bright yellow Porsche pulled up with Alice at the wheel. I sat in the back with a scarf around my head and a pair of sunglasses that Alice had given me, I couldn't start coughing at a time like this and give us away. When we got to the city, it took forever just to get to the gate but the uniformed man told that only tour buses could come in so while Bella ran to stop Edward from getting himself killed, Alice and I walked through the crowd acting as normal as possible." Kira, are you going to tell me what a certain someone wanted"

" really, you want to talk about this now?"

" Kira, just tell me"

" he gave me a choice, I could become a vampire or I could stay human, but only he can give that to me"

" then why send her" Alice asked as we watched Bella push Edward out of the sun." he was busy" I mumbled as we walked through the door where Edward and Bella were with two of Volturi Guard, Felix and Demetri."Let's behave ourselves, shall we. There are  ladies present "

"Really Edward you cant stay out of trouble long enough to at least say hello" I asked removing my sunglasses. We walked over to Edward and Bella, I noticed a little girl behind them and frowned." We're not alone" I reminded them causing them to look over. They continued to argue about moving out of view and I rolled my eyes but looked over as Jane appeared. We followed them inside and Jane seemed to glance at me." nice to see you again, Kira"

" you as well, Jane" I nodded and Edward looked at me, before rolling his eyes I bet still very annoyed that he couldn't read my thoughts." Edward stop giving me that look, you look constipated" I told him and I heard Felix chuckle a little. We came to a hole in the ground and, Alice and Jane disappeared through it. Edward and Bella went next, but when I went to go through, Felix offered to help me down, causing me to roll my eyes." please" I scoffed before jumping into the hole, They followed before staring at me wide eyed. I chuckled at their expressions before walking over to Alice who smirked. I heard Edward mumble" showoff" before we started walking again. I pulled the scarf off my head and looked over as I saw that Bella was shivering but she wouldn't let go of Edward.

We came to a door and went in. Felix and Demetri had removed their cloaks as we stepped into an elevator but I noticed that Edward pulled Bella closer in the small in space and wouldn't stop glaring at Jane. The doors opened to reveal a girl behind a desk, who I ignored. We continued to walk until we came to boy who resembled Jane, this must have been Alec." they send you out for one and you come back with two...well three and half if you counted her as one" We walked through another door and I felt my stomach drop as I met the eyes of Aro Volturi.