chapter 5

Chapter 5

( I'm dedicating this chapter to Saraadam23, BrookeBixby and missymoola who helped me try and find a middle name, now for the part you've all been waiting for)

I knocked on the door but Bella didn't answer." Bella, please answer" when she didn't I sighed and went downstairs." Anything" dad asked and I shook my head. " I'll talk to her tomorrow " he told me and I nodded. She had been like this for four months, Alice would call me everyone once in a while to make sure I hadn't died or anything because she couldnt see my future. I went outside and to work, when I left the library, I was greeted by a giant black wolf. I smiled before running over to him, a normal person would run away screaming but like I've pretty much pointed out, I'm not normal.

" hi, Sam" I greeted and he wolf smiled.

Hello Kira

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention about me, I can read minds but only werewolves like Sam and they have to be in wolf form.

Ready to go

I nodded before climbing onto his back. I held on to his fur as he ran, the trees zoomed passed us in blurs. He came to a stop and I climbed off, stumbling, He chuckled and I glared at him, before he disappeared into the trees. I went inside and Emily smiled at me offering me a cookie, which I took just as Sam came in. The other wolves soon followed and greeted me with hugs. I had told them about my sickness but they didn't care, they treated me like one of thier own.

" how's Bella?" one of them asked and I sighed" she still won't talk to us, I don't know what to do"

" she just needs time" Emily told me and I frowned" its been four months, Emily, she won't even look at me" I mumbled. My phone went off and I sighed pulling it out of my pocket.

Hi dad

Kira Jasmine Swan, where are you?

I'm with some friends, why do you ask

Because, I called the library when you didn't come home and the librarian told me you ran off with a giant dog

I looked over at Sam in horror and so did the others.

She must have been seeing things, because I'm with.....

I trailed off liking at Sam and he mouthed' Billy' while getting on his own phone

I'm with Billy and Jacob

Uh huh and if I call them and ask, will they go with your story

Yep, because at least I'm leaving the house, instead of moaping around in my room all day

Just be home soon, Kira

I will

He hung up and I let out a sigh." Why can't being friends with a bunch of werewolves be easy" I mumbled eating another cookie.