chapter 3

Chapter 3

( OK I know that in the movie and the books Aro has a mate but in my version he doesnt but don't worry its all part of my plan*evil laugh*)

( dream)

I was once again back in the throne room, but Aro was no where in sight. I sighed before sitting on the steps. I had found out I couldn't leave the throne room for some reason but I didn't mind. I heard footsteps and looked over to Aro walking toward me." Good evening, Kira" he nodded and I smiled.

" you as well, Aro" I told him as he sat in his throne.

" did you enjoy the gift I sent" he asked.

" its lovely but I have to ask why? I'm human not a Vampire"

" not completely, but yes you are human, the reason is because even if you were completely human, you would belong here"

" I don't understand" I mumbled confused

" do you remember how Marcus got revenge on me" I nodded. Marcus had killed Aro's mate in a sign of revenge after killing Marcus's mate which was also Aro's sister." Stay here, I'll return in a moment" then he was gone and I sighed." Not like I can go anywhere"

A couple minutes later he returned, in his hand was a book. He flipped to a certain page and looked at it sadly before letting me see. It showed Aro and his mate, Sulpicia, but what was scary, I looked almost like her.( I know his mate was a blonde in the movie but go with it). " when I saw you in that hospital bed, you looked so much like her and you still do" I backed away, shaking my head.

" no, its not possible, even if it was..."

" then what" he asked" I just choose to save you because you were dying, oh there is so much more to it, Kira and soon enough you'll see it to"

( Dream end)

I opened my eyes, to see that the sun was rising. I sighed getting up and changing for school. When I got downstairs, I grabbed a pop tart and ran out the door. Once at the school, I noticed that Alice and jasper were no where in sight. I sighed before walking over to my bench and pulling out the book that dad had given me. I wasn't really paying attention until I realized I had drawn Aro, Caius and Marcus on thier thrones. I quickly put the book in my bag before anyone saw and ran to my first class.