chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was leaving the library like I always did after school when Edward appeared. I frowned" I thought you would be with Bella".

" we're leaving"

" what, what's going on Edward"

" me and my family, but I need you to do something for me" he stepped toward me, I could see the sadness in his eyes as he said" watch over her for me, make sure she moves on, help her forget, Kira" then he handed me something and I looked to see that it was a phone number." If anything ever happens, call this number, its Carlisle's. Promise me you'll watch over her"

" I promise, but Edward-" I looked up to see that he was already gone. I sighed before putting the number in my pocket and walking home. When I got there, there were cars filling our yard. I spotted dad and ran over to him" dad, what's going on" he looked up and sighed" your sister isn't hone and we can't find her". I pulled out my phone and called her but it went to voice mail.

" Bella, please answer your phone, dad is worried sick, he has the whole town looking for you, I know the Cullen's left but you need to come home, please" I hung up and sighed. Jacob touched my shoulder and I smiled at him." I'm okay" I mumbled before going inside, if they found Bella they could wake me up. I laid down and closed my eyes and when I opened them I was back in the throne room.

(Dream)

" welcome back, Kira" Aro said and I nodded, frowning." What is wrong, little one" he asked.

" the Cullen's had to leave, The hospital was starting to notice he wasn't ageing, I'm just sad they left" I mumbled and Aro nodded. He was about to say something when I started to wake up.

Dream end

I opened my eyes and looked at dad." We found her" he told me and I quickly got up. I followed him into the living room where she was laying on the couch with a blanket over her. I sat next to her and hugged her but she didn't move or even hug me back." Don't do this Bella, don't shut us out" I whispered but she still didn't move and that's how she stayed for 4 months.