🔐Issac and Max🔐

Start from the beginning

Scott decided to run over to me and nuzzles against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort to us both." He's back Scott you shouldn't do that," I said softly but I hated telling Scott no especially when I like it when he does that to me.

"I don't care anymore. You are my everything Es," Scott says softly smiling at me." How can we be together when I'm not good enough for you? I don't deserve you," I said softly.

"You are good enough for me, you are good enough, he's made you think this and I won't allow it anymore you hear me?" Scott asks gently." Go back to practice Scott please?" I tell him not looking at him and I see Max coming at me.

Both Scott and Isaac stand in his way,"  You with me now!" Max harshly says."She's going nowhere with you leave now," Scott says getting into Max's face." No, she's mine! And I will rip you to pieces," Max smirks and a brawl goes off between the three of them.

"Hey! That's enough!" Dad says getting in between them." Now what's going on?!" Dad yells." Nothing," Max scoffs walking away." Isaac Lahey?" Dad asked and Issac nodded in response.

"Issac!" I shouted two deputies took Isaac into custody and I ran to him and hugged him." I'm coming to get you out okay?"

Dad pulled me to the side." How do you know Issac?" He asked me," He's my best friend's Dad," I said with a soft smile.

"Dad, he was with me last night, so whatever happened, he didn't do it because he was with me, "I say with a look."Okay, come with me, Esme," Dad says, leading me away.

I was with Issac getting interviewed by my dad," What happened between you and your dad?" Dad asked Issac.

"He asked about my grades, and he was getting mad because I wasn't answering him straight away. I told him the grade, and he got mad really mad and threw a glass pitcher at me, and I ran into her," Isaac says, looking at me

"It's true, I was coming home from Max's and I bumped into Isaac and we ran off as his dad was chasing us, we managed to lose him and then we were walking around till the sun rose," I tell my dad.

"Where did you go after she left?" Dad asked Issac." He was staying somewhere dry considering it was raining Dad," I said in a  duh tone of voice. "I made sure he was asleep and comfortable before I left him," I tell him.

"Dad I was with him the entire night before I came home, I was soaking wet remember?" I said with a soft look."Well, I need to take him into custody as we got a witness who heard fighting before he ran out," Dad says.

"Fine, I'm going too because I'm a witness for Issac and I said he's innocent," I said firmly putting my wrists together. Issac and I are taken to the station as we both leave we see Scott looking at us both as we go.

**

I'm now in a holding cell next to Issac, and I saw the moon was out."Isaac? Are you there?" I asked gently. "I'm here, but I'm changing now okay?" Isaac says.

"So don't be afraid of me, but I don't want you to come near me till it's over okay." Isaac says softly."Issac, I'm not scared of you. You are not a monster," I said softly."I've met monsters before and you and Scott aren't monsters," I say softly.

Alarms bells started ringing, and a man came in dragging Stiles in. Stiles moved and I saw a transformed Issac knock the man out.

"Isaac?" I asked gently. Issac turns to face me. Isaac comes to my cell and comes face to face with me." It's Esme, Isaac. I'm okay, I'm here," I said gently.

Isaac breaks the lock on my cell and gets me out. I came out of the cell and gently hugged Issac, who hugged me back.

Derek comes in breaking the needle on the floor, causing Issac to let go of me and spin around and growl and snarl at Stiles, who was cowering in the corner.

Isaac made an advance towards Stiles and Derek shifted and growled into Issac's face, making him shift back in submission, I went over to Isaac to check to make sure he was okay and he nodded.

"Come on, let's go before they all come back."Derek says gently." Go, Isaac, I'll see you soon," I said softly smiling at him." You go to come with me," Isaac says softly." Go and be safe okay?" I said softly.

Derek and Issac leave and Dad comes in to see me and Stiles standing there and a guy unconscious."Er, he did it, "Stiles points to the guy on the floor." Esme Where's Issac?" Dad asked." He let him out," I said pointing to the guy on the floor.

*

I'm now home and the full moon is over, I hear my window being opened and I look to see two werewolves standing there.

"Let me guess you want to sleep here huh?" I said softly smiling at them." Please?" Scott asks softly as Isaac climbs on the bed and nuzzles against me and Scott nuzzles my neck.

"Just this once okay?" I said softly smiling at them both. I snuggled closer to Scott's body and Issac snuggled closer from behind.

Like this-

I fell asleep in peace and comfort with my two favourite boys in the world

I fell asleep in peace and comfort with my two favourite boys in the world. I just hope they forgive me one day and still love me when I'm no longer here.

*

This chapter is done ✔️  this was quite intense and shocking 😲

How was this chapter?

Who is counting the chapters down to Max's death?!

Loving Issac and Esme bond?

Esme goes on an ice rink date with the gang and Max👀👀