But trouble is not a problem that can be solved.

Xu Hongyi's face was cold, and he broke an orange coldly, and the honey-colored juice soaked his lips and condensed a little shiny.

However, it was obvious that the only audience in the room was not very interested in the beauty of this older young man, and the young doctor who was playing with the river mussel in his hand pressed the remote control idly, but his eyes did not leave the clean beads in the cup and bowl for a moment, and he sighed, "Good thing."

"If it weren't for the old man's illness, I would have to take it back and keep it." Song Ji'an stroked the smooth bead wall with his thumb, and liked it very much.

Xu Hongyi hugged his arms and reminded lightly: "Mine."

Dr.

Song rolled his eyes and mocked unto be outdone: "It is said that you have an extra seventeen-year-old son?

"I don't have to know how to know, many people have been staring at you in Nanjiang Province for the past two days, of course, your old man already knows about this, maybe I will have to ask you to bring the child and his mother back to see it in a while." Song Ji'an is the grandson of Song Lao, a well-known person in the Chinese medicine industry, and has had a good personal relationship with Xu Hongyi since he was a child, so he developed the Xi of bursting his mouth full of firecrackers at the touch of a button, and often died in front of the other party.

Xu Hongyi: "..."

"I said, even if you change your age in order to go to the sea to do business, your real age is only twenty-seven years old, tsk, you can pass on the ancestry and give birth to a son at the age of ten, which is worthy of being born in Jiangmen and the species of the old Xu family." Doctor Song was still sneering, and he didn't notice that at a certain moment, Xu Shao's facial expression next to him suddenly fell into a trance.

Xu Hongyi's voice froze: "Stop." The

hand that pressed the button couldn't help but respond, and Dr. Song was stunned for a moment, and wondered, "What stop?"

Seeing that the man snatched the remote control, Dr. Song directly crashed his brain, the world is changing too fast, mortals can't keep up with the rhythm at all, is this Xu Shao, is this really Xu Shao, who has been leading the way since he was a child in the compound?

When did successful people like the other party start watching soap operas at eight o'clock?

Doctor Song was shocked and shouted in his heart that it was a hell, and then he saw Xu Dashao's fingers move slightly and easily flipped back to the three stations, and his cold gaze was firmly fixed on the program screen of Yongan TV.

The host Su Mei stood sideways in front of the classroom door, Xu Hongyi indifferently omitted the figure of the hostess, and quietly looked at the side face of the teenager in the classroom.

The shooting is very blurry, the scenery is pale when the sun casts it, and even the eyebrows and eyes of the teenager can't be seen clearly, but there is an inexplicable sense of familiarity... Xu Hongyi glanced at the title at the bottom right, the young man fights the robber?

Is it really him? The man laughed faintly in his heart, a young man who was not very old, but he didn't like to be in the limelight.

Doctor Song glanced at him, raised one of his eyebrows and asked curiously, "Does Xu Shao recognize him?"

"Yes."

Although Xu Shao's face was relatively cold, Doctor Song still heard something else from the other party's shortened voice... Don't be so gentle, okay, did you see your own son!