This expression is indeed very deceptive, if it weren't for seeing the other party's desire to fight with his own eyes, I'm afraid Li Cheng would feel a little guilty at this time, he endured it, turned over the mobile phone and erected it in front of the other party's eyes, "People with photos as proof should not be qualified to say such things." The

injured expression immediately changed to surprise, anger, panic, and doubt, Chen Ziqing grabbed the phone, pressed it a few times, and then locked the screen, at this time his face had become gloomy and scorched, and even suddenly trembled with fear.

He remembered that it was yesterday, the sound of flushing the toilet suddenly came from the toilet in the evening, the door was half open, and the push was not pushed, he and Yin Ronghua went in to look out of suspicion, and found that the water in the toilet was still flowing, but there was no one inside.

"You... Who sent it to you? Licking his dry lips, Chen Ziqing really couldn't think of a second way out of the toilet, he stared at Li Cheng tightly, and asked again, "Who sent it to you?" The sound focuses on the word "person".

Since everything was said, Li Cheng didn't want to talk to him anymore, feeling that the other party's question made people quite speechless, and expressed the following tone dissatisfiedly, "It's your sister!"

Before the

words fell, his extended consciousness accidentally stirred in front of Chen Ziqing.

"Is that her?!" Chen Ziqing trembled even more, his eyes were dilated, and he couldn't stop muttering that she was coming, she was coming, knowing that it was impossible, but the more she was emphasized, the more she stayed in her mind, and she couldn't wave it.

Chen Ziqing did have a sister before, born with a big cat, pampered by his parents, he didn't like it very much since he was a child, and the sadness of being neglected in his heart intensified day by day, and he hoped that his sister would disappear, and then his four-month-old sister was really gone.

After all, they have been together for four months, and if they say no, they will be gone, they will not be hit, and they will not be able to, ten-year-old Chen Ziqing always thinks that he killed his sister, and then gradually forgets... Until the strange incident in the men's toilet happened.

Scared.

"She's here, it's my fault, I'm sorry for her..." Chen Ziqing rubbed his hair in pain, like a distressed bull, and turned around and ran towards the playground.

"Li Cheng.

Why didn't you find it before? The effect of this kind of sighing tone is surprisingly good!

Time flies forever when he speaks, the preparatory bell of the teaching building rings, Li Cheng holds the thermos cup and prepares to go back to continue the class, and a shout comes from behind him: "Mr. Xiao Xu, no, Li classmate, please wait!"

Li Cheng's body stiffened, and when he heard the title of "Mr. Xiao Xu", his reflexive whole person was not good.

I don't know when the closed small door opened, there were vehicles passing in a queue, the first business car had pushed the door, the man in the front seat hurriedly handed the camera and microphone in front of Li Cheng, and then got out of the car was a beautiful woman in a uniform and a short skirt wearing professional clothes, "Hello Mr. Li, I am a reporter from Yongan Radio, can I delay you for a few minutes to do an interview?"

Li Cheng was dumbfounded: "I..."

"Yes, of course." Cui Zhihai, the vice principal who hurried to the school, greeted him with a fat belly and a smile, and patted Li Cheng's shoulder with his fat palm, "Li Cheng, if it weren't for the staff of the TV station to contact me this time and tell me about your glorious deeds, I'm afraid I still don't know about it, little comrade, if you do something good, you must say it, our school needs top students like you to lead the school atmosphere." This

is the legendary vice principal of Zhigao Friendship Middle School? Li Cheng glanced left and right, and found that the vice principals, who were rarely seen, were dressed in bright clothes and appeared together.

Listed in front of the camera, it looks more positive than a wedding photo.

"Mr. Xiao Li saved me and my daughter, as well as many of my colleagues, and we must be thankful." The female clerk who spoke was the mother of the girl in the bank that day, and she handed the pennant in her hand to Li Cheng and bowed gratefully to the half-grown child.

Then several bank clerks came up and bowed.

Feeling that something was attracting him, Li Cheng took the pennant, the flag is not a precious material, it is pure cotton to the touch, but as soon as Li Cheng's hand touched it, he saw many small white light spots melt into his body, he exclaimed in his heart, and found that with the white light pouring into his body, the pores around his body began to expand unconsciously, which was a state of complete relaxation.

At the same time, the aura that had not been cultivated on the earth suddenly increased by half, and every point of light that fused into it made the aura in Li Cheng's body as fat and complete as if it had risen, and even the barrier of the second layer of qi refining was actually loosened.

It is equivalent to enough tonic to fall into the hungry crowd, Li Cheng can even feel the aura in the dantian cheering enthusiastically, absorbing the power in the white light hard, and holding on to the convulsions without stopping.

His whole body seemed to be nestled in a ball of cotton, comfortable and warm. It's incredible, what is the white light on the pennant?

He looked back along the trajectory of the dots of light, it was the female staff and the other three male staff behind her, when they said thank you, these four people will continue to precipitate some white light spots on their foreheads, and when they are silent, the frequency of white light spots will be much slower.

They say thank themselves very much, very sincerely, so there will be a lot of...

Faith?

Just like the light and yin genus in the continent realm, they will perform some miracles or help people resist demon beasts to gain everyone's gratitude, and in the end, they will gain faith points and accelerate their cultivation. However, for a long time, the belief value of the Great Continent Realm has become mixed, and even if it is used for cultivation, it is difficult to advance, so the light physique is considered a chicken rib physique in the Great Continent Realm.

But Li Cheng is different, he is an earthling, and he can easily return to earth. Every faith value of the people of the earth is pure white and translucent, as long as he does more good deeds, he can naturally harvest flawless faith points, and his physique is no longer a chicken rib, but a shortcut!

Like I found something amazing!

Li Cheng felt the abundant aura in his body in a daze, the indisputable grand slam, and the harvest of this afternoon was completely worthy of his penance in the previous half month.

I knew that it was so simple, and I didn't have to cultivate to the point of fighting hard for a month in the continent realm...

I want to cry when I am moved!