As a result, people really came, and it was an unexpected surprise.

His heart was beating a little abnormally, just like the romance novels read by the girls in the class, he was hopeless, and since six years ago, he has been poisoned by a poison called orange (and it didn't).

Hurriedly clenched his fist and put it under his lips, Chen Ziqing lowered his voice and coughed lightly, waited for a long time, and raised his head hesitantly... Why haven't you come over yet?

The next moment, he narrowed his eyes, and his throat tightened.

...... I don't understand this question a little, let's discuss it with each other..." I saw Li Cheng actually sit in the middle row of girls halfway, the physics class representative Lan Qiusheng smiled and pointed to a question on the Xi question book, and the boy really looked serious and wrote and drew on the scratch paper, and the black pencil traced smooth traces on the end of the paper.

Now it's recess, as long as it's not loud, it's okay to discuss Xi.

The slender and white fingers of the young man shook in the hot air, as if with a cool dryness.

Lan Qiusheng was unconsciously attracted by those hands, as a representative of the physics class, she was a girl who loved science, and her physics scores ranked first in the class in two mock exams, not a little higher than Li Cheng, and now looking for Li Cheng's problem is just an impulse.

Li Cheng frowned and checked the original manuscript on the Xi book, and a smile appeared on his face, "Yes, you just miscalculated a data, just change it." He crossed out the middle number and replaced it with a similar one, and then brushed out the following conclusion, which finally matched the answer.

"The formula is right." Li Cheng turned his head and saw that the girl was staring at the straw paper in a daze, he put down the pen and shook his hand, "Huh?

Lan Qiusheng's gaze quickly moved from those hands to the young man's smiling face, and for some reason his face blushed slightly, and nodded heavily, "Thank you." She took the draft paper, glanced at it roughly, and suddenly her expression froze, this time she was really a little surprised, "Li Cheng, your method seems to be a little simpler..."

160x700 space, she wrote a lot to be able to calculate the answer, but the other party just wrote four lines casually, the formula calculation is neat and neat, the idea of doing the problem is especially better than her thinking, and the solution to this question, in fact, the teacher has talked about it in detail in the morning physics class, The most effortless thing is to reduce her passage by a few steps, but there is no simplicity of Li Cheng at all.

"So smart..."Lan Qiusheng snorted, handsome and maybe a genius This kind of boy really appeared around, she was surprised and happy in her heart, and hurriedly turned out another question to ask for advice, Li Cheng followed and looked at it, thought for a moment, and wrote it on the paper.

Not only did Lan Qiusheng feel pleasantly surprised, but he also had some doubts in his heart, as if he was... It's really getting smarter.

The knowledge points that were easy to forget in the past, now as long as they think of it, they will suddenly be listed, neat and clear, even if it is a calculation within 100 digits, he can not use the formula, and he can quickly calculate the correct answer in his mind.

Li Cheng quickly walked back to his place under Lan Qiusheng's dull gaze, and then unexpectedly looked at Chen Ziqing's eyes full of jealousy at the empty table.

Calmly looking away, he knocked on his back table, "Big fat, change positions and sit in the front." The

back table is called Tang Shrimp, and it is also a friend of Li Cheng who has played since he was a child, and he has known him since kindergarten, so he didn't think much about it at this time, so he picked up the pen holder textbook on the desk, put it on the front table with a bang, and sat down in a huge tonnage.

Speechless and Chen Ziqing's fire-breathing expression glanced at each other, Tang Shrimp turned his head with difficulty, slightly entangled, "What's wrong?"

"Study hard, study Xi, make progress every day, get rich, and run to a well-off." Ignoring the hypotenuse ex-boyfriend's gaze as if it were substance, Li Cheng had a rare humorous sentence, of course he let it go, mainly out of sight and out of mind.

Tang Shrimp glanced at Chen Ziqing, and saw that the other party was listening with his ears pricked up, so he hurriedly lowered his body and carefully lay down in front of Li Cheng's table, and asked softly, "Have you quarreled?" "Chen Ziqing looks pretty good, he really likes oranges, and in the past year of dating, the two have never quarreled.

"Nope."

"If you want me to say that there is a quarrel at the head of the bed and the end of the bed, it is not easy for the two of you to get this far..."

"It's divided."

Tang Shrimp was shocked, it seemed that he was really quarrelling, and after thinking about it, it was really not suitable to fall in love now, he scratched his head and patted him on the shoulder to comfort: "Sao Nian, I don't know what to say... It's okay to divide it, though, but don't let it affect your mood.

Li Cheng's elbow hooked his neck hard, quite moved, "Good brother."

"Ao, let go of Songsong, your strength is too great!" Tang Shrimp struggled to get out and patted his thin and tight arms,even compared his thick arms, obviously his own two laps bigger, no, Tang Da Fat looked up in disbelief, "You kid take viagra brother, so fierce?" "The orange who has been beaten since kindergarten and runs around the yard, and the orange, who lacks exercise all year round, has this kind of strength?

Li Cheng's brows moved, I'm afraid that after cultivating, his strength has increased. Then maybe find yourself suddenly smarter... It is also a benefit obtained from cultivation for a month. It's much more transparent when you think about it.

As long as you practice diligently, you don't have to be afraid of failing the college entrance examination.

Chen Ziqing looked unhappy and wanted to speak again, the bell of the class had already rang, Li Cheng turned out the English textbook, memorized the words for twenty minutes, and found that his memory was close to unforgettable, so he quickly finished the whole book, and then took out the paper issued by the teacher to answer the questions.

After the first class in the afternoon, the teacher was still cleaning up the lesson plan on the podium, Li Cheng found that a large shadow fell above his head, he raised his eyes consciously, only to see Chen Ziqing standing in front of him with a calm face, holding the corner of the table with both hands in an oppressive posture, as if he was angry under the pressure, he grabbed Li Cheng's wrist with one hand, like an iron hoop with five fingers, as if he wanted to press his erect emotions into the other party's bones, and gritted his teeth, "Orange, Come out with me.

"Let it go."

The gloomy gaze met the young man's clear eyes, Chen Ziqing's heart softened most of the time, and his hand was loose, but he didn't let go.

"Let's talk, shall we?" He prayed.

The two of them were in the corner of the class, at this time the teacher had not left, and no one had left their seats, Chen Ziqing was standing in front of him, which was indeed too conspicuous.

Li Cheng sneered, "There's nothing to talk about, but since you have to say something, I'll see you downstairs." He pulled out his hand vigorously, turned around and walked towards the back door, his white wrist was already red, the aura in his luck body was running in his arm for a week, and the bruise quickly disappeared.

Chen Ziqing looked at his clear back with a deep face, frowned and followed.