22. "Let me get you cleaned up"

It's a double update, so please do not skip the previous chapter for understanding the plot. ☺️

____________________________________

Sung-hoon was working late at office as he asked Seokjin to leave early. Today, Yoongi and Seokjin is having an invitation for dinner at Myeong-ho and Sunmi's place who are missing their precious son and sweet son-in-law too much. He shut down his laptop screen and thought of checking on his youngest son whose office is just two buildings away from his office, but within the same official complex.

"Still working Joon?" He asked knocking on Namjoon's cabin door which was already opened.
"Appa! You haven't left yet? Eomma will be waiting for you." Namjoon expressed his concern looking up from his monitor screen.
"I will be leaving now and I want you to do the same. You have been working too much for my liking, Joon. Your eomma keeps blaming me for your work oriented life." The elder pulled a chair to sit.
"Appa, you know it's my dream to set up an entire company on my own. I just want to have that experience and I cannot shrug off my responsibility from the empire than you have worked so hard to build. Jin hyung is managing both office and house at the same time, at least I can do this. Also, I just arrived at this office."

Sung-hoon pursed his lips being clueless how to forbid his son from overworking.
"But two offices at the same time? It's a little too much Joon. Why don't you appoint a COO? They will handle the majority of work while you can balance both your offices in a less stressful way."
"I just love both, appa. Don't worry about me."
Namjoon displayed a dimpled smile on his face to melt his father's heart.
"Don't try that on me you brat! Let's go home now."
"Okay! You win! But only for today appa."

Namjoon hurriedly packed his laptop and few other important papers in his office bag when a black coloured file fell off the table. Sung-hoon bent down to pick it up, but a small bunch of papers slipped out.

"Lee Deok-hwa!"

Namjoon stopped whatever he was doing and snatched the papers from Sung-hoon's hand like an eagle snatching away meat startling the later.

"Why do you have power of attorney papers of this man who, apparently is the CEO of SKD Private Limited?" Sung-hoon got the information from the first page itself.
"Nothing appa."
"Is this the same SKD where Jungkook works?"
"I don't know about Jungkook hyung, appa. I haven't even met him since I came back. Deok-hwa is a trusted client for the other company I'm working in."
"Joon, we never wanted to invade your privacy, but can't you just tell me the name of the company you are working in?"

Namjoon took a deep sigh as if he was taking the time to come up with a convincing answer.
"I will tell you everything appa, just give me some more time."
Sung-hoon was not at all convinced with all the things his son just said, but he has faith on his youngest that he would never do anything illegal or unethical.
"Okay, I will wait for that day then."

As they were about to leave the building, Namjoon got a call in his phone.
"Appa, I need to take this." He excused himself and answered the call going at a distance of few yards from his father. Sung-hoon was just responding to Dong-eun's message on a messaging application when he got shaken up by a fuming Namjoon.

"Appa, you have the number of Mr. Baek?"
"You mean the commissioner?"
"Yes, him."
"I do but I don't understand th-"
"Appa please! I will explain everything to you later. I just need your help right now to call him and track my phone. I will be going somewhere and I need the police to be there. It's an SOS!"

Sung-hoon felt like either he is in a movie set or still dreaming. His workaholic son asking for police protection and to track his phone! But he decided to follow his intuition of some terrible danger and called the required people to arrange everything Namjoon asked for.

Leaving a perplexed Sung-hoon, Namjoon rushed towards the parking lot and drove off to somewhere.

********

"We have been tracking his number for last few weeks now, but never found it at this location, that too for almost 30 minutes. Keeping aside all these factors, the most important thing is that this location is just few minutes drive from Mr. Jeon's home and we have found his car on the roadside. The nearby CCTV footages are not enough to figure out the situation."

"I will be reaching there in next few minutes. I thought we had time, but that bastard just went ahead. We will have to implement the plan A Sang-bin."

"Copy that, boss!"

********

Jungkook tried to hit Min-gyu with strenuous movements of his arms, but his effort went fruitless as the later was still holding him with palm on his mouth. He lifted Jungkook up and shoved him into the car trunk.

"Please let me go!" Jungkook kept crying in loud pitch but there wasn't a single soul passing by to help that poor man out.
"I tried to go gentle on you, bitch. But you are too egoistic to even listen to me. Now you reap what you sow." Saying this, Min-gyu shut the trunk door and locked it. He drove off to a nearby cottage. All the ride, he ignored the loud thuds Jungkook was making from inside the trunk.

Jungkook kept praying to whoever was listening to save him as the feeling of being extremely powerless clouded his mind. The whole incidence from high school was flashing in front of his eyes. The looming threat of being left with scratches and wounds consumed him when he saw the door getting opened. Min-gyu was not standing alone, there was another guy with him whom Jungkook clearly remembers to be Dae-jung.

The flashback appeared clearer to him now. It was Dae-jung who planned to go next after Min-gyu finished off but one boy was waiting at the door who noticed Jimin and Taehyung approaching towards the locker room and warned them.

"Bro! Can I give you a million to go first?" Dae-jung asked his friend with the most malicious smirk while staring with filthy eyes at Jungkook.
"No way, my effort is more here, so he'll scream my name first."

Jungkook was forcefully taken inside the cottage even though he kept crying and thrashing his arms in self defence, but all in vague. He was thrown on a bed and Min-gyu climbed the bed to pull his victim's shirt off his body tearing off all the buttons.

"Maybe we both can go together! It'll be fun."
"I love you for this idea bro!"

Dae-jung pinned Jungkook on the bed and started kissing him on his lips while Min-gyu unbuckled his belt to take off the pants that was covering Jungkook's lower body. As he was about to pull off the pants, Jungkook felt like everything stopped, the dirty pair of lips away from his and the pair of hands away from his body.

He kept his eyes closed out of fear but opened them gradually when he heard loud groans from the two. It was a familiar figure who was holding both the men by their collars and pushing into the wall almost cracking the same. After repeating for few times, he dropped their exhausted bodies and punched the hell out of Dae-jung until his lips were bleeding like a hole has been made on a blood bag. Min-gyu was mumbling for help lying on the ground.

"You dared to touch his lips, now you gotta pay, fucker!"

Within seconds, Sang-bin and two other men entered the room along with a group of cops who started with their work. Sung-hoon appeared too and watched his son handing those criminals to the police. The man took off his jacket to cover Jungkook's bare body and pulled him into an embrace.

"Shhh! You are safe now. Sorry I got late." He said patting Jungkook's head who raised his head to speak in a whimpering voice.
"I feel so dirty, Mr. Lee."
"Let me get you cleaned up."

Jungkook's 'Mr. Lee' leaned to lock the two pairs of lips together which did not receive a single hint of objection from the shorter man. Jungkook kept his tear soaked eyes closed when he felt two giant hands on his back and waist that assured him the sense of protectiveness.

I saved my first kiss for you, Kookie hyung!