7. "I will always listen to Jungkook hyung"

All the books and copies were laid out on the table in an order of preference. Maths was at first. The room was neatly decorated, although the house keepers clean it on daily basis, still the owner of the room put some extra effort to make it look more aesthetic. Two chairs placed on either side of the study table and a fluffy yellow coloured cushion was placed as a backrest for one of the chairs. Two boxes of banana milk were placed on the table.

"You remember what I said, right?"
"Yes hyung! I will study with full concentration and obey every word of Jungkook hyung." Namjoon replied to his brother's question with a quick nod.
"Good boy! I promised appa to accompany him for the site visit, else I would have stayed back. Jungkook would have felt comfortable if I was around."
"You should never break your promise, hyung."
"Hmm! Bye Joonie."
"Bye hyung!"

Seokjin was really oblivious of his little brother's advice. How could he think of meddling in his brother's plan to make Jungkook as boyfriend! It sounds impossible, but little Joonie is not going to let it go that easily. He has already planned to win Jungkook's heart by studying hard and showing his care for the elder.

"Good evening, Jungkook hyung!" Namjoon greeted his newly appointed tutor.
"Good evening, Namjoon." The tutor responded with a smile.
"Please have a seat, hyung."

Jungkook was about to sit on the chair without cushion when Namjoon shouted out.
"No! You will sit on the other chair."
"But that one has your cushion, I will take this one, Namjoon."
"No hyung, the cushion is for you. You will get tired after school, so I put it there for you."
"You're so sweet!" Jungkook pinched the dimple cheeks making the boy jump inside.

"But you also had school today, aren't you tired?" Jungkook was a fool to think that! How can the kid be tired on his first day as Jungkook's student!
"No hyung, I don't get tired to study. I will study very hard."
"Good to know that."

Jungkook was really impressed to see his new student's concentration in studies. He answered each and every question correctly from the lessons he was taught in today's session. He barely took two minutes to complete the mathematical problems that his tutor had given him to solve. After two hours, they thouhht of taking a small break when a house helper came in with a snacks tray for Jungkook. As Dong-run was away for a kitty party, she gave instructions to the house helper before leaving.

"This is for you." He handed out a box of banana milk to Jungkook.
"Thanks Namjoon! It's my favourite drink."
"Oh! Is it hyung? It is also my favourite drink." The boy has never even tasted it in his 8 years of life, but he has to make the elder feel comfortable as home.
"That's great!" Jungkook finished the entire box in few seconds while Namjoon couldn't take more than a single sip as it tasted horrible to his taste buds, but he cannot say the truth now. With a lot of difficulties, he managed to gulp down the drink.

"How was today's class, Jungkook?" Dong-eun asked as she just now came back from her party and met Jungkook when he was about to leave.
"Namjoon is really brilliant, Mrs. Kim. He solved every question so fast and was so attentive to the lessons. I saw his report cards from past years, it is really good, but I believe he can do way better in the upcoming exams."
"Thank you so much for accepting this, Jungkook. Now I know my Joonie is in good hands." Her little Joonie was shaking his body left to right standing next to Jungkook as if he was still dwelling in his dreamland.

"Thank you for helping me out, Mrs. Kim."
"Here is your first salary." Dong-eun took out an envelope.
"But I just started today, I cannot accept this until end of the month." Dong-eun was genuinely happy with her decision of giving Jungkook an opportunity to better life, he seemed like a perfect boy to her who is having ethical values.
"I want to pay you at the beginning of the month, please don't reject it." Jungkook finally gave in after repeated requests from someone who was her late mother's age.

"Joonie, you are very lucky to have Jungkook as your teacher. Always listen to what he say, got it?"
"Yes eomma! I will always listen to Jungkook hyung." Jungkook ruffled the boy's hair with a smile that appeared to be the most beautiful thing in the world to Namjoon.

Sung-hoon and Seokjin returned home after some time. Sung-hoon returned home daily to find his youngest son roaming around the house, but he was surprised to find the mansion too quiet.

"What has happened today?" He asked Seokjin.
"Today Jungkook was supposed to start tutoring Joonie, I guess he is studying, so mot making any noise."
"Oh right!"

Both the father son duo got amazed to find the youngest son of the family quietly studying in his room. They thought of not disturbing this rare moment and headed off to their respective rooms.

"Do you think asking the Jungkook kid to tutor Joon was a correct decision, Dong?" Sung-hoon asked his wife flipping the page of the business magazine that he was reading.
"Why not? He is a good kid and class topper. He needed a job and your son is not someone to concentrate in his studies, this might turn out to be a win-win situation for both Jungkook and Joonie. After all, he is very much fond of Jungkook."
"Right! Do you think I should ask Joon what his ambition is?"
"Sungi, he is still 8, I don't think we should make him feel pressured."

"I understand Dong, but Seokjin alone cannot take care of everything. Sometimes I feel guilty of pushing him too much. I know he doesn't say anything, but I understand."
"Sungi, promise me something."
"Anything, honey!"
"No matter what decision Seokjin takes for his future, you will support him." Sung-hoon chuckled at his wife's words making her frown.
"I know about Yoongi and Seokjin. They think we are fools, but both me and Myeong-ho have actually talked about it. He is more excited about this relationship."

Dong rejoiced at the news as she was very scared of the fact that her eldest son might be judged for his sexuality.
"So the Mins are okay with this?"
"Of course! They just want their kid to be happy just like we do, Dong."
"But how did you know? I never told you."
"Seokjin is a part of myself, Dong. How cannot I understand my child's feelings?"
"How do you manage to prove me right every day that the best decision I ever took in my life was loving you?"
"Because you make me feel the same way every moment, honey!"