Chapter 2 - Unnatural

Start from the beginning

"What," Error responded blankly as they sighed, gritting their teeth, and just from the way Ink looked at them, they knew something was dastardly wrong.

"If we don't leave this void then... We might just get absorbed into this thing... And undoubtedly die," Ink pointed out, scratching the back of his head as he nervously chuckled to himself.

"...Then let's get out of this damn place! We've seen enough!" Error said, annoyed as he swiped his hand to the space up front, opening up a glitchy portal without a second wasted he hopped into it, with it closing shut as his Gaster Blaster dissipated along with it.

"Hey! Wait for me damn it-!" Ink shouted out as he took out his brush, spinning around and jumping slightly into the air he then pointed his broom to the top of his Gaster Blaster, thrusting into it which formed a large ink puddle to which he jumped, disappearing entirely along with his Gaster Blaster as well.

The glowing orb began to irradiate more large strings and curved beams of magic and cosmic energy across the blank white void, almost painting as if it were some dull canvas made anew with however, similarly distraught and empty color of white, the color and vision the orb had now settled in, and soon the two initial multiverses' parting reached its peak as the orb's essence jumped out omnidirectional, like a perfect sphere which soon grew large enough to the size of a full-fledged multiverse...

In both the first and second multiverse, everything began to quake once again, its violence and vigor tenfold as all those within the many, infinite universes began to panic, for they had seen and remembered such a devastating event as this, an event so red and bloody, and again so dark and gloomy it had stained it's influence forever in the multiverse, now they could only pray to unknown and unspoken deities for their safety, but some choose silence...

And then amidst the chaos, an ember washed it all away, the tremors across the multiverses had stopped, and without the influence or trampling of a disgusting type of magic, without the invasion of a horde of monsters like a stampede of raging lions equal to that of the sun's wrath, the people were just, and simply, left at that, a tremor to which they fret overtly, however, given the collective experiences of the two multiverses, as if it were some telepethical phenomena, they all knew...

That something else was going on.

...

Planets, then stars, not just that, universes appeared in the borderline where the orb first was, between the initial two, and soon, they all expanded and multiplied drastically, soon to an unending limit as it all formed into one, mega-cluster of infinite universes which rested its spot in the middle of the blank void, the static energy that erupted from the initial two multiverses faded away as what little sparks were left were absorbed instantaneously, like water absorbing it's many drops, into...

THE THIRD MULTIVERSE.

...

"Again..?" Dust thought, one of their eyesockets raising in suspicion as their skull turned to everyone in the Omega Timeline, all equally as fearful and suspicious once more.

"...Like I said, I can't say for sure but I do sense something 'new' but unfamiliar after that brain shock, and that tremor is raising my suspicions higher..." Zeph put his palm on his head as he heaved out a sigh.

"Hey, Core, you see anything?" Zeph questioned as he turned to look to Core Frisk, but much to his surprise, Core Frisk only looked at him blankly, with a hint of disbelief themselves as their void-like eyes told it all as everyone watched them, they could see nothing new of any sort.