FPS Academy Ideas

(A/N: Before I begin this newest Idea page, I wanted to say that this was inspired by a Heroic Faction which appeared in JeymisPeixoto's "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Crossover Story, as they will also be appearing later on in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story as well. The Version of them that'll be in this page are a Alternative Version of them where instead of Dorian Findley/The Spectre Assassin (The Main Character) getting visions of The CrossHero-Verse, he'll instead get visions of the Season 1 Events in NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book later on).

(The Faction's Name): First Person Shooter Academy, (or just simply call them: "FPS Academy" for short, since they usual use their name like that).

(Their Origin of Universe): (JeymisPeixoto's "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Crossover Story).

(Their First and Next Appearances): (The upcoming Season 2 of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book).

(The Crossovers that are a part of this Faction): Team Fortress 2, CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre), Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reboot Trilogy, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, Overwatch, Payday, Halo, Left 4 Dead, Titanfall 2, and Various Other FPS Video Games.

(The Enemies in their Universe): Union Academy, (In their Universe). Global Risk, (CrossfireX). The Federation of the Americas, (Call of Duty: Ghosts). Gray Mann & His Robot Mercenaries, (Team Fortress 2). The League of Villains, (In their Universe).

(Their Main Leading Headmasters/Founders):

*Mr. John Findley (Founder/Headmaster of FPS Academy, and the Father of Dorian Findley/The Spectre Assassin), (My Original Character from JeymisPeixoto's "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Crossover Story).