Thomas & Friends Idea

This new page will be showing one of the old Ideas that I've gave to NightingaleMachina for Season 1 of the "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, that's about an Alternative "Thomas & Friends" Universe, where the Train Characters somehow obtained the Ability to become Humanized Versions of themselves.

In this new Idea, I'll explain how they become Humanized Versions, while also adding new things that will make it have sense about it. I'll also add another interesting Idea into this as well, where it's based off a pretty amazing Game Mode that's from the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game.

*(The Explanation for this Alternative "Thomas & Friends" Universe): It all started in an Unknown/Unidentified Universe (aka the "Thomas & Friends" Universe), when The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) was working on a new Project to take down both The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction & Their Allied Forces. Which turns out to be some Dangerous Orange Crystal they found that, when crushed, becomes an Gas that'll turn The o.W.n. & Their Allies's Machines into Organic Murder Slaves.

(A/N: If y'all didn't know, this Part of my new Idea was based off something from that "The Red, The Blu, and The Ugly [SFM]" Video made by "The Winglet" on YouTube, where Gray Mann was plan on using Crystalized Australium (Which is from the "Team Fortress 2" Comic Series) to turn his Army of Robot Mercenaries into Organic Murder Slaves. So I decided to use that Idea for this newest Idea of mine, and I would like to hear what you guys think about this in the Comment Section below).

However, something terrible happened. While a SDF Fleet (including some other Enemy Factions) was carrying the Gas, there Ships where suddenly hit by an Asteroid Field, that began to destroy their Fleets. They decided to land on the Earth of this Unknown Universe (aka the "Thomas & Friends" Universe), so that they could repair their Fleet. Unfortunately, their Ships where getting hit by many more Asteroids that damages their Ships even more, which made the Enemy Troops escape from the Exploding Ships in Escape Pods.

Once the Fleet of SDF Ships crashed onto The Island of Sodor, instead of turning the Trains into Organic Murder Slaves, it instead made them become Humanized Versions. Before that, the Engines where doing their normal work schedules, until they saw the Exploding Fleet of SDF Ships and began to warn everyone to evacuate. After they become Humanized Versions, they started to freak out since this is their first time being Humans. The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction & Their Allied Forces soon learned about this and were shocked, but they decided to help them to figure out how they became like this.

*(The New Additions for this Explanations that weren't in the Previous Version): However even though the Gas had turned the Engines into Humanized Versions, that Gas also made Undead Engines come from the Ground (A/N: I know that this was a random thing to add, but it might make things even more interesting and epic), that started to kill people. The Allied Forces where shocked by this, so they decided to create a New Faction that'll be lead by the Characters that are from this Alternative "Thomas & Friends" Universe. This newest Faction that they've will be none other than, Operation Deadbolt!

(The Main Logo for the "Operation Deadbolt" Faction):