o.W.n./CoP: Earth 268's True Heroes Idea

This newest Idea page in this 2nd "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Idea Book of mine will be showing my "o.W.n./CoP: Earth 268's True Heroes" Crossover Spin-Off Story Idea that I have been mentioning to ThermoNuclearWarhead for quite a while in the Private Conversation, where I have came up with a new Crossover Spin-Off Story Idea that will be showing what has been happening in Earth 268 (aka Captainrex2177's Homeworld) During & Before the events of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book. Also I suggest that ThermoNuclearWarhead should check out that "The New War" Crossover Story which Captainrex2177 has been mentioning about that Story for a lot, and also check out those Books that are in the "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Reading List which is on my Wattpad Profile.

(The Spin-Off Story Idea's Name): "o.W.n./CoP: Earth 268's True Heroes".

Story Info: Set after the events of The New War, Union Academy (Earth 268) has been trying to take out every Member who was a part of The Alliance of Defense/The A.O.D. where they'll Execute or Imprisoned them. Some of the Members were caught by them, while the rest were able to escape and go into hiding.

(Also Captainrex2177, here is what I think those Members of The Alliance of Defense/The A.O.D. should have looked like in my opinion):

(A/N: This is from a Picture that's called: "EMC Rangers", which was made by someone who is known as "BloodRavens1" on DeviantArt)

Some Years Later, a PMC Group known as Brown Cameraman's Shadow Faction (or just "The B.C.S.F." for short) was formed where they go against Union Academy (Earth 268). It's revealed that their Leader was a Former Member of The Union Academy Mercenaries, where he was betrayed and left for dead by them during The New War. His name is Bruce Paulsen/Brown Cameraman (My OC).

And his 2 Friends: Sarah Silvana/Speakerwoman (My OC) and Nicholas Cartlerson/Ninja Cameraman (My OC) also used to be Members of Union Academy (Earth 268), until they learned about Bruce Paulsen being betrayed and decided to escape from Union Academy (Earth 268), but they had to fight their way to escape.

There is also 2 Elite Groups that were made as well. One of them is known as Task Force 279, or just "TF-279" for short. They were formed after the "Deaths" of Captain Rex-2177 (Captainrex2177), Agent Breizh (TheBreizhOne) and Syria/The Flame Killer (SyriaandIraq), where it's also revealed that they're Childhood Friends with them as well.

The Second Group is known as The Battle Rogue Ranger Squad, or just "BR Ranger Squad" for short. They're a Male T-Doll Group that are also a part of another Group that is known as "G.H.O.S.T.".