S1:E8 - "I'm beautiful."

Start from the beginning

He grabbed two cups of the noodles and picked up a pack of gummy worms and a drink on the way to the register.

He thanked the cashier and prepared one of the cups to eat there. When he finished he sat down next to the wall, not noticing the person sitting a few seats away from him, and stirred the different ingredients together with a watering mouth. He grabbed a good amount of the noodles and blew on them. Just as he was about to take the first mouth-watering bite...

"Are you sure you're not a sasaeng?" A male could be heard asking.

Jungwon's smile dropped at the voice. Still as arrogant as ever. He rolled his eyes.

"Would you invite a sasaeng into your home?" Jungwon batted his eyelashes sarcastically.

"I only did that because I felt bad. You were getting really desperate. That was the third time you had 'accidentally' bumped into me that day," Sunghoon told the younger.

"Yeah, right. I bet you did it because you thought I was pretty," Jungwon smiled as did aegyo.

"I almost threw up," Sunghoon gagged.

"Oh, please. You cannot be talking," Jungwon rolled his eyes with a 'tsk'.

"I can actually," Sunghoon told the other.

Jungwon gave him a look of disgust, chopsticks still in hand.

"I'm beautiful," Sunghoon stated.

"You're an asshole," Jungwon dissed the celeb before going back to his food and finally taking a bite.

"I see you like the noodles I gave you," The silver-haired male spoke with a smirk.

Jungwon side-eyed him, "I knew of their existence before you offered me them."

"I bet you weren't as hooked."

"I promise you didn't do anything to make me like or dislike them more," Jungwon told the other before slurping another portion of the food into his mouth.

There was a small silence between the two for a moment.

"D-did you uhm...," Sunghoon's voice trailed off in barely a whisper.

"Did you say something?" Jungwon looked in his direction.

"Nope!" The taller smiled awkwardly as a soft blush decorated his cheeks.

Jungwon judged him a bit with his eyes but went back to his food.

Sunghoon picked his phone up from off the counter and tapped the screen a few times before getting a call and answering it.

"Hey, Hyung!" He cheesed.

"Oh, nothing! Just at the corner store! I got hungry, you know?"

Jungwon's eyes never averted toward Sunghoon but he was listening to his conversation with who he assumed was Jake. He couldn't help it; Sunghoon was only two seats away from him. Jungwon wasn't complaining though, he just found how the older was acting strange.

"What's that? You want to be friends with Jungwon? How would that ever possibly happen if none of us have his number? This is such a huge dilemma!" Sunghoon dramatically said to the person on the phone.

The mentioned male's gaze went onto Sunghoon when he heard his name. Had they actually been thinking about him?

"Well, lucky for you, Jungwon is right here! Let me ask him if he'd allow you to get his number!" — "Jungwon! My good pal, Jake would like to be friends with you. Could I get your number so we can all contact each other?"

"Why are you acting like that?" Is the first thing Jungwon replied with.

"I- uhm, I'm acting normal! Do you want me to be that asshole you were talking about earlier, because I have no problem with doing so," Sunghoon threatened.

Jungwon honestly didn't care but he sighed and held his hand out for the celebrity's phone.

"Kay, I'll talk to you later! Bye, Jakey!" Sunghoon hung up and handed his phone to Jungwon.

"Thank you so, so much, Jungwon. Jake has been talking about you nonstop since he first saw you. If he wasn't with that one guy I'd think we were in love," The tall male blabbed on while Jungwon typed his number into the device.

"Heh," Jungwon laughed awkwardly at the male's rant before returning his phone.

"Well, looks like it's time for me to go," Sunghoon sighed as he looked at his phone's screen.

"Did you stalk me just so you could get my number?" Jungwon asked with a raised brow.

"Never! I didn't even want your number. As you just heard, that was my adorable little Jake hyung who wanted it, not me," Sunghoon denounced the allegations.

Jungwon gave him a 'yeah right' type of look before the silver-haired male got up from his seat. Somehow that action made Jungwon a bit sad.

"In all seriousness, I do have to go. I have a photo shoot in a few hours and I need to get ready," Sunghoon explained as Jungwon nodded.

"Don't worry my little sasaeng, I'll text you when I get home," Sunghoon smirked before walking out of the store.

The butterflies in Jungwon's stomach started to rave as he watched Sunghoon's tall figure get smaller and smaller. He could tell he had gotten on the phone with Jake by the way his arms flailed around as if the two were bickering. He giggled at the scene before going back to his meal.

- ☁️ !! ꒰ ¹⁴⁷⁷ words ꒱ ~ ★