"We'll have the spinach and artichoke dip as a starter and I'll have the ahi tuna special." Irene states. He nods, writing the order down before glancing over at you.

"I'll try the steak tartar, please." You state. He nods his head.

"I'll get that out for you as soon as it's ready." He states before he then starts turning around before pausing. "Oh, and, for what it's worth, I may be your eye candy but that table definitely has taken an interest in you." He states.

Irene arches an eyebrow, flipping her hair as she looks up at him.

"Oh, really?" she questions. He glances at her before gliding his tongue along his lower lip.

"Ah, sorry, miss. I meant the other lady at this table." Jimin states, causing you to widen your eyes as you look up at him.

"Me?" you question while pointing to yourself.

"Yes." He states while nodding his head. Irene grins as he says this before he glances over at her.  "Oh,  but don't be disappointed. The reason their attention was only on her is because I told them I already have my eye on you." He flirts.

"Oh, you do, do you?" she teases. He nods his head. This causes a wide smile to form on her face before she shrugs her shoulders. "I'd prefer your hands on me."

"That can be arranged." He mutters to her before gesturing towards the other table. "I will return shortly with your food and my phone number." He says while glancing over at her. She nods her head and smirks up at him while he lets out a soft, deep laugh before walking away.

"Wow, way to flirt, Irene." You tease while laughing softly.

"He's hot, you can't blame me." she says before shrugging her shoulders. "Looks like creepy boy over there has his friends drooling over you too now."

"I doubt they're also drooling over me. He's probably just telling them his thoughts on me." You state.

"You think guys talk about girls like that, Y/N?" she questions before taking another sip of her margarita.

"Well, considering Jimin called dibs on you, maybe not in too much detail but in enough detail for the rest of the guys to know who not to go after to follow bro code." You state. She nods her head before she shrugs her shoulders.

"I think he's just shy and you should flirt first." She states. This causes you to give her a look of annoyance. "What? You didn't like Eunwoo despite him being literally perfect for you except for one flaw. I'm just trying to make sure my best friend is getting laid in the best way possible." She teases. This causes you to let out a soft laugh.

"Speaking of that, I would like your opinion on something." You state.

"My opinion? On sex?!" she whisper-yells, causing you to laugh and shake your head.

"Yes but would you try to keep it down?" you say, causing her to nod her head.

"What's up?"

"The other night when I told you about my new toy, I ended up coming across this page online where this guy posts audios of him moaning and jerking off." You say quietly.

"That's hot."

"He has an option where you can call him and do live phone sex with him." You state. "So, I called him maybe two or three times now and Irene, I've never had someone make me cum as much as that guy did over the phone. And that's without even touching me." You say.