1

You wake up the next morning, letting out a content sigh. Smiling to yourself, you reach your arms up to stretch.

That was an incredible night last night.

Taking a deep breath, you slowly sit up, running your fingers through your tangled hair. Yawning, you glance towards your window, covered by the curtains.

The bright sunlight is casting over parts of your room through the sides of the curtains. It gives a warm, golden aura to your room as you look around. Smiling softly, you can't help but let out a soft laugh as this resembles how you're feeling today.

You can't help but be very happy this morning. With an orgasm like the one you had last night, you can't help but feel golden and warm inside.

Getting out of your bed, you start to get ready for the day by brushing your teeth, taking a shower, and doing your skincare.

Once you're in your kitchen brainstorming about what to eat for the day, you bite onto your lower lip before making your way back to your room.

You grab your phone and take it along with you to the kitchen and start to look through your texts and other things that you might've missed while on that call last night.

"Hm..." you mumble as you see another text from Irene.

Irene: Here's his number. I know you hate being set up but in case you need it for next time.

You roll your eyes before looking down at the phone number. You decide to save it to your contacts but under the contact name "Irene's (Probably) Ugly Setup." You smirk to yourself at the name before setting your phone down to start making breakfast.

You decide on some eggs, toast, and a side of yogurt with fruit.

Your stomach growls as you begin cutting the fruit for the yogurt, most likely deprived after the amount of exercise you got last night from masturbating.

Once finished cooking, you sit down at your dining table and eat while scrolling through X.

Arching an eyebrow, you look at the message left for you by the one and only man of the night, Yoongi. You click into it and an immediate smirk finds its way onto your face as you read the message.

Yoongi: Next phone call is free. I need to hear your voice again.

As you take a mouthful of yogurt into your mouth, you let out a soft hum. Contemplating whether or not you respond, you go from X to TikTok and watch other things in the meantime.

This man probably tells so many women on their first call that he's attracted to their voices and is hard for them. You wouldn't be surprised if this free phone call was a marketing tactic to get you to call a third time where he'll charge you triple the price of the usual or something of the sort.

As you start theorizing what game he's playing, his voice starts replaying in your mind.

The words he was using last night, the deepness to his voice, the slight arrogance in his tone when you begged for him to do things to you. Something about his voice was unique and it was something that caused you to start feeling a warm pit of heat in your lower stomach. Your core already starts to dampen as you remember all of the filthy things he told you over the phone last night.

Your hand subconsciously goes to your breast as you remember how he had made you play with it last night. You still can't believe that you actually managed to stretch your neck enough to put your nipple into your mouth. That's something that you had sworn only porn stars would be able to do.