2

You let out a soft laugh as Eunwoo starts to tell jokes during dinner.

The two of you have been at dinner for about an hour and a half now and you've been having a great time with him.

"You're really funny, Eunwoo." You state as you smile over at the man. He smiles, flashing his pearly white teeth at you. He reaches his hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

"Thanks, Y/N." he states before shrugging a shoulder. "I'm usually really shy on first dates but you're just really easy to talk to." You grin as he says this before nodding your head.

"Yeah, first dates definitely aren't my favorite thing but I'm glad this one doesn't feel so forced or anything." You reply. The two of you grow quiet for a second as you go back to eating your food.

"So, Y/N, remind me again why you're single?" he questions while looking over at you. You merely arch an eyebrow as you stare over at him.

"That's a bold question." You state before lifting your fork and taking another bite of your pasta. He widens his eyes for a second and starts to stutter, causing you to laugh. "If you must know, I have had plenty of men who were interested in me but the ones who are usually interested aren't what I'm looking for."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning I tend to attract the annoying ones." You state before shrugging your shoulders and sighing softly. "All of the men who have tried hitting on me aren't my type and then when I give them a chance, they somehow end up screwing me over. Then, I'm left thinking 'wow, you weren't even my type and I downgraded for you but you hurt me?' and it sucks." You state.

He tilts his head to the side while eyeing you.

"So, is this you implying that I'm not your type?" he questions, growing curious.

"No, you are my type but we also didn't meet under normal conditions... we only met through my friend." You state. He nods his head.

"Yeah, that's true." He states.

"Now I'm the one who's curious," you start while licking some excess pasta sauce off of the side of your mouth. "If I had stayed longer at the bar that night when you met my friend, would you have come over to hit on me?" You question. He laughs softly while nodding his head.

"Oh, definitely." He states. "You've seen how good you look, right?" you let out a soft laugh as he asks you this. Rolling your eyes, you shake your head as he laughs with you.

"So, you weren't coming over to hit on my friend?" you tease.

"Your friend approached me." he states. "And she started talking about her hot friend. I had no intention of talking to her had she not approached me first." You let out a soft laugh as he says this and nod your head.

You take a sip of your wine while staring over at him for a few seconds. You then sigh softly as the waitress approaches with the dessert menu.

"Dessert for the good-looking couple?" she questions while smiling down at you two. You smile up at her and Eunwoo glances over at you, arching an eyebrow.

"What do you think, beautiful?" he questions. You bite onto your lower lip for a second before holding up your index finger, indicating that you need a second to think. You then pull your phone out and check the time.

You have to work the next morning. Sighing softly, you look up at him and contemplate.

Is he cute enough to have dessert with?