4

The four of you are now walking through the lobby of a music production studio.

As you follow behind the mysterious SUGA, you look around the lobby to see a few pictures up of the artists that this company has. On each portrait is their name.

SUGA is there, along with someone named P Dogg, and a bunch of other people that you didn't bother remembering the names for.

You take a deep breath as the four of you enter the elevator together.

As you're standing there, it's awkward as Jonghoon looks around the elevator. You look at Jieun and SUGA. Jieun gives him a friendly smile and he gives her an awkward grin before glancing over at you. You two lock eyes for a few seconds and he glides his tongue along his lower lip while maintaining eye contact with you. You furrow your eyebrows for a second, confused as he stares at you. He then breaks eye contact with you and clears his throat for a second.

"So, Jieun, you're really sure you want me to write a part in the song too?" He suddenly questions as he looks over at her. She smiles widely and nods her head.

"I've heard the work you've made on your songs, SUGA. A lot of them are so meaningful and profound. I really need something like that in my songs." She responds, causing SUGA to grin.

"That's very kind of you, thank you." He states before the elevator dings and it's time to get out. He leads the way through another hallway. The three of you trail behind him as he walks before he stops directly in front of a door. "This is my studio, I call it the Genius Lab."

Jieun raises her eyebrows and smiles widely. Her brother merely nods his head. You press your lips together and hold in some laughter due to how arrogant he sounds by calling himself a genius.

Granted, you've never heard any of his music so he very well could be one. However, you have a feeling his music probably isn't good enough to be labeled as 'genius.'

"Wow! That's so cool. I just record in my closet." Jieun blurts out before covering her face for a second. "Wait, probably shouldn't have said that. It's a little embarrassing to admit I don't have a proper recording room." SUGA laughs as she says this.

"There's nothing wrong with not having a recording room. It took a while for me to get here." He says while scratching the back of his neck. He then reaches into his pocket and unlocks the door, opening it and stepping to the side to allow all of you to go in first.

As you all step in, you take a moment to look around and notice the little things around his studio.

Jieun is immediately drawn to the recording equipment with her brother trailing closely behind as you all are now in a room that he could easily lock you in.

You are drawn to the more personal things around his room.

He has a '93 sports jersey hanging from the back of his chair, a bunch of small figurines spread out on top of some of the speakers, and the corners of the room are lined with a bright purple light that makes the room look fancier.

"1993?" you question without thinking as you stare over at the jersey.

"Yeah, the year I was born." His deep voice sounds far closer than you thought it would be and you turn to face him only to see that he's directly behind you. You nod your head slowly.

"It's cool." You say while nodding your head before looking around at the rest of the room.

"Your voice sounds familiar." He suddenly says, causing you to raise your eyebrows for a second. You then tilt your head to the side as you start thinking about where he could've heard your voice before.