The group quickly got themselves ready for the upcoming attack while the beast awaited his master's command.

::RAVAGE: EJECT::

::OPERATION: INTERFERENCE::

╌╌

"Alright then, you will have to send me, Strongarm and Grimlock separately to each nearest location you are able to track down. We have to be quick, they may be in trouble." Arcee alerted the cadet and dinobot with a serious tone.

Strongarm smiled and saluted in respect, she was more than ready, "Yes, ma'am!"

"Oh yeah, finally!" Grimlock cheered.

"Arcee, wait!" Twilight sprinted to catch up with her guardian before she could leave, "I want to come with you!"

Arcee lowered to her level, "I know you want to help but it will become more dangerous and complicated if you come with me. Please, understand. It's for your own good and as your guardian, my duty is to protect you from any harm's way, not getting you involved right into it."

╌╌

"LET 'EM GO YA VARMINTS--!" Applejack warned in a threatening tone, nonetheless, she got quickly snatched by a big metal hand that raised her up to the soldier's visor.

"We got them, sir." once the drone informed, a Groundbridge emerged near the spot where they were standing.

"GUYS!" Smokescreen yelled when the light finally disappeared.

╌╌

"Hey now, don' blame yourself buddy." the dinobot tried to reassure him as he gave him a small piece of faith, "We still got time to save 'em!"

Smokescreen gave a short nod in return, "You're right." he transformed into his alt-mode, "Let's go find the others before it's too late."

╌╌

"So long!" Starscream mockingly waved goodbye and laughed.

"ARCEE!" the girls screamed before entering and disappearing through the portal.

"GIRLS-!" Arcee called out, gaining her vehicle mode again, increasing her speed to maximum. She was only a few inches away from the Groundbridge but its light vanished into nothingness right ahead of her.

╌╌

"Smokescreen, Grimlock? How did you find me?" she asked out of surprise.

"Heard a few blasters comin' from afar, and we thought, hey, who else could it be?" the dinobot briefly explained.

"Have you seen the rest of the team?"

"About that--" before Smokescreen could continue any further, the sounds of far explosions grabbed their attention. They saw a flock of birds flying away from a distant point of the forest, directing the trio to where their other teammates were located.

"Found 'em." shortly answered Grimlock instead.

╌╌

Sunset gasped as her eyes went back to normal and came back to reality, she glanced at her guardian and yelled, "Optimus! A 'Con! There's a 'Con called Shock-!" before she could finish her sentence, Soundwave squeezed her so hard that she let out a painful scream which made the Prime yell out of rage and shoot at Ravage so he could get out of his way.