"Why do you think he calls you princess?" Matteo winked, walking into our conversation.

"Wow," I spoke in awe, my eyes still scanning the lobby room. The ceilings were high, a large, glass chandelier hung from the centre.

"I like this dress on you," Matteo's hand reached for my waist, feeling the fabric of it. He grinned, "This is the one I picked."

"Thank you," I smiled. "Where's Alessandro?"

Matteo tilted his head, a gesture to follow him. He lead me out of the room and into a large kitchen, two women were cooking behind the counter and Alessandro sat on the couch in the living room, not too far from the dining table.

He turned his head toward us as when we walked in, a small grin crawling across his lips at the awe in my eyes when I looked around.

"Go sit, pretty girl, breakfast will be ready soon. Elijah and I will be back in a moment." Matteo spoke from behind me, I nodded at him before making my way over to Alessandro.

I admired the couch and large living room space before approaching him. His eyes scanned my outfit before landing on my face. "You look pretty."

I smiled, "Thank you."

He leaned back, his eyes still on me as he manspread. He used to fingers to gesture for me to sit. "On my lap." He said.

I did as he said, feeling slightly nervous.

His hands reached my hips as I shifted a bit, giving myself the ability to still see him. One of the maids then turned to us, "Breakfast is ready and served here for you all," one of the women smiled.

"Thank you," I said with a smile in return. They walked out whilst removing their aprons before they were gone. I then thought that they probably know I'm with the three of them and I began to remember that it's not normal, did they think we were weird for that? I hoped not, they seemed nice.

Alessandro's head tilted as he scanned my face down to my thighs. I felt his hand move from my hip down to my lower back and soon my ass.

I heard Matteo call it that a few times before.

His free hand rested on my thigh, slowly rubbing it. I began to feel that same throbbing sensation as I did before.

"You can call me it whenever you'd like." Alessandro spoke lowly. I was confused for a moment before I remembered the nickname he liked.

"Okay, daddy," I replied, the volume of my voice matching his.

His jaw clenched with a quiet chuckle, looking like he was holding something back.

"You'd be feeling good right now if we didn't have to eat," Alessandro said, his gaze aligned with mine and his voice still low. I felt something grow underneath me before Matteo and Elijah walked in moments later.

I saw a slight smirk on Matteo's face, as if he knew what had just happened. I got up to meet them at the table for breakfast. Alessandro waited a few moments before joining us.

The food was so good, much better than the food at Elliot's castle. My thoughts wandered to where he was and what he did after we escaped. "Did you see Elliot before you left?" I asked, my eyes bouncing between the three of them.

Matteo and Elijah looked toward Alessandro, waiting for him to answer.

"He's dead."

My eyes widened in shock.

"Well, maybe," he added. "Shot in the leg, so he likely bled out." He finished his sentence by taking a bite of his food.

I didn't really know how to feel. I didn't care about Elliot at all, but it was still a shock to hear he's more than likely to be dead. Though, he did treat me badly for years on end. I didn't ask anymore questions after that.

I finished my breakfast first, sat patiently as I waited for them to finish. My legs swung back and forth underneath the table, my fingers fidgeting with the end of my dress.

I looked around before noticing boxes stacked upon boxes by the front of the castle, and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What's all of that for?"

Their gaze followed mine. "Well," Matteo started. "We were wondering if you wanted to help us give all of that to the village today?"

My eyebrows raised. I flashed back to the conversation I had with Elliot about giving to the village and using our resources for good. My smile grew wide, "I would love to."

"Thank you so much, dear," an elderly lady spoke as I handed her two boxes full of food, clothes, and money for any other necessities they needed. I smiled at her in return.

I felt so happy that I got to do this, and it was even better that my men were here with me.

Alessandro handed out the last box to a young boy, who hugged his leg in gratitude. Alessandro froze momentarily before reaching down to rub his back.

The child ran to his mother, excitement in his voice, "Ma! We don't have to buy from the store, now! We can continue to save for a little bit longer!" I watched him hug her with a smile on my face. I wanted to do this for them all the time.

I felt the cool breeze hit my skin underneath the warm sun, it felt so nice. This was my favourite type of weather.

We said our goodbyes to the few people left wandering the village before heading back.

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 | +𝟏𝟖 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara