𝟤𝟩

—

I look at myself in the mirror, admiring the lingerie they picked out for me. It was lacy and revealing, but I liked it.

I heard them start to come upstairs so I checked around my room to make sure it looked nice before they entered.

As I'm bent over and cleaning up the space by the nightstand, I heard my door open.

"Already in position for us huh, pretty girl?" I heard Matteo's voice hit the room as I stood up and turned to face them. My cheeks flushed.

"You look even sexier than I imagined," Elijah spoke lowly. His voice sounded somewhat different, but I didn't know why. "Come here, princess."

I walked over to him at his words, trying not to get nervous with all of their eyes on me. "We want to do something, but we need to make sure you're okay with it, alright?" He asked.

"Okay," I replied, curious.

"How would you feel if we had our first time tonight?"

"Like, actually doing it?" I question. He hummed in response. The thought about it gave me excitement but also nerves. What would it feel like? "How would we do it?"

"We're going to lay you on the bed and one of us will do it with you at your own pace, okay? We won't go further until you say we can." Elijah explained.

"Alright," I nodded. "I'm okay with that."

Elijah smiled, and planted a kiss on my temple, "Get on the bed."

As I walked over and sat myself on my bed, I watched Elijah undress as I scooted back to lay down. Now, I was feeling a bit more nervous, but I knew that they would comfort me.

"Are you doing it?" I asked Elijah. I noticed Matteo and Alessandro move back a bit, giving us space.

"Unless you want one of them to, then yes." He replied.

Soon, he was completely shirtless and only had on his slacks. "Actually," he said. He reached underneath me and lifted me up with ease, placing me on the other end of the bed so that Alessandro and Matteo could see.

How could he pick me up so easily?

"This looks beautiful on you," he started, scanning the outfit they picked for me.

My cheeks tinted a light pink as he started leaving a trail of kisses from my jawline down to my stomach. Slowly, his hands slithered to my waist as he kissed along my thighs.

I wanted to see what Matteo and Alessandro were doing, but I didn't want to make it obvious by turning my head. All I could see in my peripheral was their figures sat in one of my chairs. With that, I could assume they were watching.

"Now, Marella," Elijah started, his hand reaching for my inner thigh as he stood at the end of the bed, "this will hurt a bit, but I'm going to try my best to make it hurt as little as possible for you, okay? Once it stops hurting it'll feel good."