𝟣𝟥

—

The dinner was one of the best we've had. Once I made it back to my room, I went to look for my favourite book to read.

Realization and disappointment hit me when I found it with a few pages ripped from the spine of the book, remembering what Elliot had done to it. I was listening to him, but because I still had the book open, he thought I wasn't.

I guess that's fair, but still saddening.

My eyebrows pinched at the sight of black scribbles on one of the sheets ripped from it. Picking it up, I unfolded the paper.

Check your dresser.

I turned around and walked to the other side of my room where my dresser sat. Atop of it was the book, but completely new.

Did Elliot buy me a new one to replace the one he ruined? I smiled at the thought of him doing something generous like that.

I picked it up and sat on the edge of my bed, flipping to the chapter I ended off at.

A knock on the door startled me. Putting the book down, I stood up from my bed and turned the knob on my door. Elliot was stood there, he didn't seem like he was in a bad mood, but it wasn't great either. Maybe it wasn't the best time to mention the book?

"We're going to be checking wedding venues in a couple of weeks," he started. "Which means your schedule will be busy. So don't question or complain. I'll have two guards on you at all times. Understood?"

I nodded in agreement. Once he turned back around and left, I let myself get a good look at the guards in front of me.

The all black suits they wore fit them perfectly, reminding me of Matteo's physique the other night. The feeling of his warm chest against my back was perfect. His muscles and abs were mouth-watering. Alessandro kept his clothes on, and he still looked beautiful.

I couldn't believe what I was thinking right now.

But I loved the feeling they gave me.

Elijah cleared his throat, cutting off my thoughts and snapping me back to reality. I made eye contact with him before speaking, "Oh, sorry."

"You can stare all you want, love." Matteo spoke with a small and amused smile, slightly quiet in caution at the risk of Elliot coming back upstairs.

I backed up and went to close my door, before Elijah spoke, "Enjoy your book, Marella."

My eyebrows pinched and my head tilted as I looked up at him. "Did you get me it?" I asked, full of confusion. When he sent me a small nod, I smiled at him. I didn't know what I was doing until my arms were wrapped around him in a hug. I felt so appreciative at the gesture. I didn't even tell him about what happened, he merely saw it on the ground when Elliot left my room the other day.

He looked surprised when I pulled away, the smile still plastered on my face. "Thank you."

His lips turned up into a smile back, sending me a quick nod before I shut the door.

I hopped onto my bed, my smile growing now. It was such a simple gesture, but meant so much to me.

It's been a few hours, a candle was lit on my nightstand whilst I flipped through the pages, finding out how many more are left until the next chapter. It's silly, but it's something I do for some reason.

Though, I was pretty much bored of reading by this point.

I heard shuffling at my door, causing the three men to pop back into my mind.

I began replaying the night I had with Matteo and Alessandro in my mind, thinking about how they made me feel. The look Alessandro was giving me while I was touching him made me feel good. I was pleasing him, and I liked that.

At least I think I was pleasing him.

Elliot has never done anything to make me feel this way, yet all three of my guards could.

And did.

Before I knew it, my hand was reaching below my pyjama shorts.

I didn't know exactly what to do. Remembering what they told me to do when I did this in front of them, I slid my hand underneath my underwear, trying to feel for the right spot.

It took me a minute, as I received guidance from Elijah when I did this in front of them. I had to remember merely off of what it felt like.

My lips parted once I pushed my finger inside myself. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

Yes, I had done this before, but never by myself. I felt nervous that someone could just walk in and see me doing this. Though, Elliot probably wouldn't be back for a while.

I repeated the motion, involuntary sounds wanted to escape, but I stifled them by biting down on my lower lip. I rested my head back against my pillow and shut my eyes, feeling the same pleasure that Matteo gave me the other night.

Matteo and Elijah were on the other side of my door.

I let my lip slip between my teeth, familiar sounds filling up the room. I had a feeling they could hear me.

I kind of wanted them to.

The whole situation felt risky. They could walk in at any moment and have me feeling embarrassed, but maybe they'd help me. Adrenaline rushed through my body, combining with the pleasure at my core.

This feeling was something I could get used to.

As I reached the end, I covered my mouth. My sounds were becoming too loud now, and I didn't want Elliot hearing.

The room went silent, my body heated and tired.

My head picked itself up at the sound of someone knocking.

I covered myself with the blankets, up to my chin. "Come in," I replied to the sound. My breath hitched when all three guards began to slowly walk into my room.

By the look in their eyes I could tell they definitely heard that.

"On your knees, Princess."