𝟤𝟧

—

My eyes blink open, my body so relaxed and comfortable that I felt like I've slept for days.

I move my hands to feel around my surroundings, feeling soft and fluffy material. I finally peel my eyes open to see myself laying in a large bed, a white comforter covering me to my chest, and a smaller pink throw blanket on top.

I scan my eyes around the room. It was modern-like, prominently white and lavish-looking. There was a nightstand on my left, a small lamp on top and a small piece of paper. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to read it.

Good morning, princess. Have a shower if you'd like, there's one connected to your room. Meet us downstairs once you're done.

— E

My room? Where was I?

I decided to find the bathroom. Assuming it was the door on the far left, I opened it to reveal a large glass shower, a bathtub that could fit three of me, and white fluffy towels stacked on top of the counter.

I turned the tap in the shower before water began to spray down from the shower head. I got undressed and stepped in, nearly melting in comfort at the hot water. It was so nice, especially after a good sleep.

I ended up finding the hair products I needed already in the shower. As I finished, I stepped out and wrapped myself with the towel.

I walked out of my room in search for clean clothes before finding a dresser against the wall on the other side of the room. I walked over to it, finding a few different options. I chose the pink summer dress that reached just below my thighs.

The material was really soft, I liked it. Did they get these for me? I smiled at the thought.

I used the towel to dry my hair until it was damp. It being straight and on the thinner side, it always dried quickly, so I didn't bother to do anything else with it. 

I finally opened my door, navigating the upper floor before finding the large spiral staircase. I stepped down, my jaw dropping the further I got. I couldn't tell if this was a regular castle that was just renovated or a mansion. It was so grand and beautiful, I've never seen anything like it.

"I take it you like it?" I heard the familiar voice at the bottom of the stairs. I looked over, locking eyes with Elijah.

"I love it, this is beautiful," I said. I go to ask whose it is and how I'm here before Elijah answers that for me.

"It's my castle." He said.

"Your castle? What do you mean?" I asked, finally reaching him on the ground floor.

"I'm a prince, Marella," he smiled. My eyes widened. Since when?

"You're a prince?" I asked in shock.