19

NO ONE'S POV

The tycoon together with the other major sponsors of Miss Universe organization were in one of the finest hotel and restaurant in El Salvador.

They have just finished their breakfast and were having a little chitchat to bore themselves.

The CEO, Miss Anne was also at the venue since the Charity event was also held at the said hotel.

They were discussing about the expansion of the other busineman's business but Hans was not into it.

Since her line of business is not related to business construction, she only just there because she's also one of the major sponsors of 72nd Miss Universe.

She had no plan of going there but when she found out that the charity event that Anntonia had mentioned will be held in the hotel where the breakfast was also held, she immediately agreed without a second.

She had not seen Anntonia yet but Hans knew she's inside in one of the hotel ballroom together with the other delegates.

The two had already exchanging messages since the tycoon had asked Anntonia cellphone number before she went back to her suite.

"Hey, Miss Anne, why don't we just go to the event? Maybe i can donate some." Hans suddenly spoke as she also smiled at the CEO across her seat which made the discussion halted.

"Ohh sure sure. Okay everyone, lets get ahead to the charity event to enjoy yourselves with the kids as well?" The CEO said and all of them headed to the said activity.

When they finally entered the ballroom, Hans noticed that there were also medias that covering the MU daily activities.

Kids with disability were being assisted with every delegates.

And Hans was only searching for someone.

Anntonia Porsild.

Since the venue is quite huge and pack with people also, Hans was having a hard time to get the sight of the woman she was looking for.

"She's right there." Kate who was beside Hans most of the time pointed the at corner of the room.

When Hans finally spotted Anntonia, she unknowingly smiled.

Anntonia was wearing a white t-shirts with a "Best Buddies" printed on it matches with a black fitted pants.

Her hair was also ponytailed upside which added to her alluring beauty.

Hans almost walked to Anntonia's direction if Miss Anne didn't called her name.

The other major sponsors scattered to the other side of the table while Hans and Miss Anne were also at the other side farmost from where Anntonia was.

But since, Hans was here not just for Anntonia but for the kids as well.

After some moments, Hans enjoyingly joined the table where the latinas were seatead forgetting Anntonia who had already seen her.

Anntonia smiled at the sight of Hans who fondly giving a high five to a boy seated on a wheelchair.

Anntonia didn't know that Hans was also at the event because the tycoon messaged her before heading to their activity that she will be having a conference meeting with her subbordinates in Paris.

As she saw Hans stood up and looked straight at their table's direction, she immediately averted her eyes and pretended to be busy despite the fact that Anntonia was already finished drawing with a girl.

Anntonia thought that Hans had already seen her the moment Hans entered the room.

When she once again took a peek at Hans direction, she gasped and held her breath when the tycoon was walking towards their table, smiling to the other delegates who greeted her.