5

Anntonia's POV

"I think, that gorgeous woman is hitting on you, Ann." I immediately looked at my make up artist, not liking the idea of what he just said.

"No, you're wrong Ken. She was just being polite to Ann. She's one of the major shareholder of MU. That's is the reason why she helped Ann." I was surprised at the revelation from the National Director of MUT, mother Pui.

I didn't know all of it. As what i have heard from Miss Anne, the CEO of MU organization, she's a friend who she invited to come to El Salvador for the MU pageant.

"But to be honest, if she's a real man, i'm hitting on her now." I raised my eyebrows at what Ken had said.

"Yeah, you're right. She's absolutely a handsome woman. Can't you see it guys?" Even my personal assistant Pim added.

My eyebrows creases when all of them except the National Director of MUT giggled.

What am i into right now? Please help me escape this kind of situation because they keep on blabbering about that woman.

I only knew her name for christ sake.

She helped me and my team and even treated us for a festivity but i didn't had the chance to formally introduce myself because i was so busy of the foods i was eating.

"Everyone please don't hit on her because she's not the woman as what you have imagine. And she's not hitting on men either." I laughed at the National Director statement making the team to pout.

"Why do you know all of this mother pui?" I asked in curiousty.

"Well, as far as i know she's a multi-billionaire and business tycoon not just in Europe but in the world as well. She owned a lot of businesses specially luxury hotels and luxury brands. You name it, maybe the luxury brands you used, she owned them as well." As mother finishes her statement, all of us were shocked.

"So that's the reason she has plenty of men around her?" Ken asked making me looked at mother waiting for her to answer.

"She's a well known personality so maybe you are right." Mother added and walked outside the lift when the door opened.

As i reached my suite shared with Miss Laos and was about to enter, i saw that woman again walking to her own suite.

I saw her smiled at me and waved.

"You're still here." I heard her say even if we were 4 doors apart from each other.

"And you're still as well." I repeated what she just said making her to smile widely.

Oh damn hell! Ken was right. She's absolutely stu--- never mind.

"Goodnight Miss Thailand." She said and waved at me before she vanishes in the hallway.

The nerve of that creep! I didn't even get the chance to bid goodnight to her as well.

What fuck Anntonia!

Why do you care?

Get a grip, Jesus!

I immediately entered my suite and silently walked to my suitcase to get PJ's as Miss Laos was already sleeping on her bed.

I definitely need a shower now! I need that woman to get out off of my head asap!