9

NO ONE'S POV

"Ann, you have been invited to a dinner tonight. One of MU heads informed me this morning." Anntonia raised her head and looked at mother pui who suddenly spoke as she was busy with her phone texting with her boyfriend at Fulanos Coffee Shop just near at their hotel.

Her team are currently having a tour in a famous tourist spot of El Salvador despite of her hectic schedule.

"Mother Pui, we have a dance rehearsal tonight. How am i suppose to go to a dinner?" Anntonia narrated trying not get upset of the news she had just heard.

She's in El Salvador to compete not to get distructed.

"Don't worry Nong Ann. Sir Paulo had already approved and even Miss Anne as well." Anntonia furrowed her eyebrows as mentioning the two heads' name.

She already had an idea who the person behind this invitation dinner she had to attend.

"And the dinner will be at the penthouse of the hotel as well." Her assistant Pim smilingly added which made Anntonia even more convinced that Hans was the person behind it.

She stared at her mother Pui, asking for help but the latter just smiled at her, telephatically telling her that she either had no choice of what the MU heads had told her.

Anntonia has been avoiding Hanz since their last encounter at the coffee shop.

But what Anntonia hated herself most was when every activities she had in, Hans as well enjoyingly conversing to other delegates and even to her friend, Miss Philippines.

She had all seen it and she hate it not because Hans was admired by most of her co-delegates but she was upset of Hans being with them.

She already knew why Hans are always at their daily activities in El Salvador because she's one of the panel who will adjudicate every delegates daily activities.

Anntonia was happy that Hans had stopped pestering her but she honestly missed the woman.

She had no exact word to answer of why she missed Hans but to be fair, Hans has been in her mind since the day of their first encounter.

She has been trying to get Hans out off of her mind but failed to do so.

She even stalked her on social media and even googled her to know more about her back story.

Anntonia was amazed of what she had discovered about Hans Koch.

Anntonia was aware that Hans is from Europe because of her accent but she was suprised that she's the daughter of a former Miss Universe and a great granddaughter of a royal family in Spain.

She had no idea that the woman is far more than she had expected.

An accomplished business tycoon is no joke for Anntonia.

Hans is not just famous for her businesses but she's famous becuase of her stunning stature.

She has a blond curly hair and crystal blue doe eyes added to her thick brows that makes her even more gorgeous.

"Be ready at 6:00 Nong Ann, okay?" Anntonia's reverie cut off when she heard mother Pui.

She has no choice but to accept the invitation.

Even Mother Pui didn't mention who invited her for a dinner but Anntonia knew who invited her.