13

Preliminary Competition.

It's been 1 week had passed since the last interactions of Hans and Anntonia.

And Kate was the first person to notice that Hans was again on herself again.

The bossy.

And the rigid boss.

She easily gets mad every little thing that she sees or she don't like.

Kate didn't know at first of why her boss went back to her usual self until she saw her avoiding Miss Thailand.

If the two women crossed their paths, immediately, Hans walked to the other way just to avoid Miss Thailand.

She saw how Miss Thailand reacted everytime she saw Hans avoided her. How her eyes glistened everytime she saw Hans making a detour everytime they crossed their paths.

Kate knew something was off but had no right to ask her boss because it's her personal life not to mingle with.

She didn't know what went wrong after the dinner in the penthouse.

Hans also decided to stay in the penthouse leaving her reserved suite to Kate. And for the past 1 week. Hans barely goes out.

She only goes out when it's needed.

Even Miss Anne was surprised when Hans told her that she no longer want to continue to adjudicate the MU deligates daily activities.

And the worse part for Kate was when Miss Thailand's boyfriend arrived in El Salvador.

When Hans saw them at the lobby being so intimate to each others, Hans just suddenly went out of the hotel, vanished like a dust without telling everyone and only went back 2 days after.

All of her security team and the MU organization team were all paranoid looking of her whereabouts.

Thankfully Hans called right after 1 day of her being missing, informing that she was just nearby unwinding herself alone.

Kate knew that her boss was affected seeing Miss Thailand with her boyfriend.

She was so sure that Hans had fallen inlove with Miss Thailand, Anntonia Porsild.

"Are you ready Hans?" Kate asked her boss when she saw her coming out from her closet with pair of black tuxedo.

Hans eyebags are already noticeable as the latter was not sleeping properly added to the fact that she was also drinking continuously until she passes out.

After they arrived at the venue, two of the MU organization staffs ushered them inside and straight to the backstage where all the candidates were being assisted with their designated make up artists and stylists.

When Miss Anne noticed their arrival, she immediately exclaimed and called them in a little louder to get her attention causing the other candidates to look at the CEO and to their direction.

Because Hans was much taller than any other people inside, she was too easy to recognize by everyone making every canditates they passed by, greeted her with a huge smile until Hans stopped at the spot where Miss Nicaragua was seated who immediately smiled at the tycoon upon seeing her standing from behind.

Hans was giving Miss Nicaragua a soft tap on her shoulder.

"Goodluck Sheynnis." Hans mumbled that obviously didn't reach her eyes.

"Ohhh, thank you, Hans. You're so sweet." Miss Nicaragua said and was suprised when Kate handed her a bouquet of flowers.

And that scene did not go unnoticed to the woman who was just seated beside Miss Nicaragua.

Her hands was deeply gripping on both side of the armchair while her eyes shooting daggers at the tycoon.

Her jaw clenches to the point where she already felt her own blood in her mouth as madness took over her.

She was mad!

No! Scratch that.

Anntonia Porsild is now ballistically mad!

She wanted to kill.

She wanted to kill Hans!

"Hey, relax. You're a bit off." Anntonia's make up artist complained.

And when Hans was about to leave the room, Hans accidentally locked her eyes to Anntonia in the mirror who she was avoiding for the past week.

The tycoon furrowed her brows as she received a death glare from the woman and even mouthed a FUCK YOU.

But she just slipped it away and left the room not minding Miss Anne who was following her from behind.