4

10 in the evening and the meeting has finally concluded.

"Kate, is the car ready?" I asked Kate when we went outside of the conference room of the hotel.

I'm going to unwind and stroll around El Salvador to see the beauty in it in the evening.

"Yes Hans, Aisiah is waiting outside." Kate said but suddenly one of the organization staff stopped us, informing that Miss Anne invited me to have a late dinner together with the MU organization.

"Oh no, no. Tell Miss Anne i have an important errands tonight." I immediately contorted.

The staff had no choice but to nod at me.

I heard Kate apologized to him as i walked fast to the main entrance.

As i reached the car, Ben, one of my bodyguard immediately opened the car door for me to get inside.

I saw Kate from outside, giving Ben instructions for the tight security of their boss.

Kate will stay at the hotel because she has to finish her works as my secretary.

When we reached the Monument to the Divine Savior of the World, i slowly walked to the said monument and looked at it amizingly.

"No wonder, why this place is named as Monument to the Divine Savior of the World" I said and asked Aisiah to get my cardigan as the weather is getting colder.

I was wearing only a white long sleeve polo paired with khaki trouser causing me to feel the cold.

I walked to the sidewalk where the food court were lined up while so many people were still vibing up to this hour.

And then i spotted people circling and taking pictures of somewhat a celebrity or might an MU delegates.

"Is this even allowed to the candidates to roam at this hour?" I curiously asked myself while walking the area.

As i was feets away from the area where the people were busy taking pictures of someone, i was suprised.

Oh c'mon.

Out 84 delegates why am i always crossing path with this woman?

I stopped from walking and just observed the sorrounding especially to Miss Thailand.

"Ben, secure Miss Thailand to safety now!" I immediately commanded the head security when i noticed that many people were already coming closer to her.

I know, she had her team with her but to be sure that she's safe, i have to use my men for her safety.

The people who were walking closer to her stopped when 5 men circling around Miss Thailand.

I smiled when Miss Thailand was surprised to see the men in front of her.

Thankfully her team immediately reacted to the chaos made by the fans and ushered Miss Thailand in a secure area while my men still following them.

When people subsided, i walked from the nearest coffee shop to buy a coffee.

After ordering, i went outside and handed the bag of coffee to Aisiah.

"Please give this to Miss Thailand and to her team." I told him and sat on the chair outside of the coffee shop while following my gaze at him walking towards Miss Thailand team.

When Aisiah handed the coffee to them, i saw Miss Thailand looking from every corner searching for someone.

Then Aisiah pointed at my direction.

Oh fuck!

"Boss, Miss Thailand want to talk to you." I didn't notice that Aisiah was already in front of me.