Part - 10

Kim Jennie's indifferent behaviour couldn't hide more under her sweetness. But her feelings were genuine. The love she felt couldn't hold her back too. The plus point was she didn't shut Park Chaeyoung off like before. They would talk everyday but her world business tour was something else to make Chaeyoung annoying.

"Chaeyoung I promise this will be the last this year." Jennie said hugging his neck but he didn't let her. There was something else that made him feel poor. "Please try to understand." Jennie pouted. If she was working cute in front of him it was totally working.

"Going Thailand is that much important?" He asked. She nodded. "Lalisa's hometown, isn't it?" He tried his best to hide his insecurity under breath.

"He already knows about us. Why are you making him a tool?"

Chaeyoung closed his eyes to calm his tension. It's true he knew so what is the matter of tension. Moreover he needed to talk to his parents and the Kim couple too about their rebinding relationship. He wanted to propose to Kim Jennie again. He felt good thinking about all this.

"Ahh alright. I am not mad. But promise me this will be the last in 2023?"

"I promise." She kissed his cheek.

He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Video call me everyday and message me making time hour to hour. Ok?"

Jennie nodded.

Chaeyoung was staring at those papers that were procumbent on his office desk. He was thinking how he would explain to his parents.

"What are you thinking so much?"

"Awww." Chaeyoung jumped up in horror.

"What?" Jisoo widens her eyes. This human is really odd and she likes it.

"Sorry I didn't notice you coming. Hehe. Auch..Jisoo...haha ..Kim Jisoo stop. It's hurting." He flinched when she started pinching on his arm.

"You thought me a ghost, didn't you?"

"Sit I have something important to tell you."

Jisoo sat attentively and looked at him. She so much wanted to ruin his handsome face. She wishes this everyday. She was so weak in front of him that every word took a million motivation to come into voice.

"You know my ex-wife?" Jisoo's smile faded away with this.

"No I don't know. You didn't tell me who she is." She said without interest. "Anyway I am not forcing but there is something you called me best friend."

"And as my best friend you deserve to know." Chaeyoung took out a breath. "Jisoo we are seeing each other again."

Jisoo stood up abruptly. "What? Chaeyoung are you mad? You forget how much she hurt  you. That bitch. Chaeyoung do you have a brain or not?" She lightly shouted.

He smiled seeing his best friend care about him. He wished if Jisoo would be with him when he needed someone to rely on too.

"Am I joking?" He nodded as no. "Then why are you smiling?"

"You are so cute when you are angry." He pinched her cheeks.

Jisoo left the room without saying anything. Chaeyoung felt like deja vu.

In the afternoon Chaeyoung went to the Park mansion. He was sitting nervously in front of his parents. He already hurt them once again he didn't know where his decision would take them.

"We will not scold you. You can tell without worry." His father declared. But his sweat was still running down his chin.

"Mommy daddy I am sorry." His spoiled attitude always comes out in his nervousness. "I disappointed you two once. I am really sorry for that."

"Chaeyoung what are you saying son. We already forgive you. Your and Alice's happiness is our everything."

He stood up and sat on the floor close to his parents. "Mom dad me and you know.....me and...please forgive me. I just don't know why I... decided to divorce.." He couldn't look at them anymore. His eyes were already blurry with tears.

"We don't understand son."

"I am again seeing Kim Jennie." He started crying as though his parents would hit him. "I don't know why I love her so much. Please accept us again."

"And you dare to act like a cry baby in front of mom dad." Alice couldn't hold her laugh. "Mom dad are you sure he'll grow up?"

Chaeyoung felt himself fooling seeing all of them laugh. He stood up

"Chaeyoung son tell us something we don't know." His mother wiped his tears. "We know your head to toe and also know the reason for your smile. I am not objecting to that."

"You already knew?" He kissed his mother's hand.

"Just promise us we will be grandparents soon otherwise tell that cold child that we are searching for your wife." Chaeyoung nodded. He felt blessed that he got parents like this. He was truly too lucky.

He wanted to share his happiness with Kim Jennie and hold it. He will propose to her in front of her and his parents. Making them meet will also close their distance.

Thailand

"Lisa I told you I can't do it anymore." Jennie frowned inside. She wanted to put hardness on her word but her word was soft enough which was the reason Lalisa never took her reason seriously.

"For the last time Jennie. After today I'll not involve you anymore." Lisa's phone rang.

"Lisa..I_I."

"Let me take the call first." He left the hotel room.

Jennie looked at herself in the mirror. She herself didn't know why she was feeling afraid this time where she had done this act a few times before. Maybe it came because Chaeyoung showed that he could leave her. It seemed her heart wanted to hide inside a few more fleshes. Although there would be no point her husband would know about this.

She washed  her face and calmed down. In her heart she believes even if Chaeyoung comes to know he will give her a second chance. After all he loves her so much.

She put makeup on her face perfectly. As Lalisa's message came on her phone she collected her bag and left.

She pouted when she remembered Chaeyoung didn't message this morning. So she gave...

"See who forgot about his wife. Not to mention I'm working and I am the one missing."

She laughed at her own message. She really felt clueless but awesome.

Talking with Chaeyoung and playing cool with him was really her heartthrob.